Smart contracts are on track to revolutionize how all agreements work, through an entirely new system of technologically enforced contract guarantees. Chainlink enables next-generation smart contracts that can be written about any/all events in the real world, the details of our approach can be found in our whitepaper. We are well recognized for providing highly secure and reliable blockchain connectivity to the world's largest enterprises such as Google, Oracle, SWIFT, and many more. This is a unique opportunity to join one of the top companies developing cutting-edge blockchain technology while working closely together with a team of experienced senior developers.
About this Role
You'll work directly with a technical team of senior software engineers, and the company's founders, to ensure that the usability of the company's developer tools remains at the highest industry standard. As the company's lead technical writer, you will be responsible for creating documentation that effectively turns non-blockchain developers into smart contract developers, while also providing experienced smart contract developers with the documentation they’ll use to build next generation decentralized applications. Your work will be showcased here, and will be the primary reference for developers integrating with Chainlink.
- Create, develop, and design public facing accessible written content and documentation to enhance the experience for our community of developer
- Communicate across engineering, product and marketing teams and make recommendations regarding the design and implementation of Chainlink’s software
- Design, write, and update user guides, developer documentation, API references, and sample code
- Contribute to tools and processes that make documentation and software development more efficient, scalable, and collaborative
- Experience with Solidity is required
- Ability to take full ownership of the success of the company’s technical documentation
- Familiarity with web standards, APIs, and other Web 2.0 technologies
- A genuine interest in cryptocurrency, blockchains and other Web 3.0 technologies
- Strong understanding of technical concepts, analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to operate independently and take on additional responsibilities as needed
- Experience writing concise technical documentation for high quality developer tools
- Ability to simplify complex technical systems in writing, and visually with diagrams
- Comfort and/or experience with remote work
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world. Though we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST). This role could also be full-time, part-time or contract.