Kovai.co, the fastest growing SaaS organization is a premier enterprise software company offering multiple products at scale both in the enterprise arena and in the B2B SaaS space.
We are a technology partner of choice for many of the world’s leading enterprises to manage and monitor their Microsoft BizTalk and Azure Serverless environments.
We always stand out from the crowd with our product team consisting of thinkers and innovators who are re-defining the way robust Enterprise Software and SaaS products are built.
Headquartered in London, U.K and with a development center in Coimbatore, India, our engineers have niche skills and in-depth domain knowledge.
Trusted by over 1,000+ business around the world.
- Atomic Scope
As a feather in our cap, we have made our first ever acquisition of Cerebrata, a privately-held SaaS product company. We believe this is the beginning. (https://www.kovai.co/blog/coimbatore-saas-company-kovaico-acquires-cerebrata)
We wish to be known for our values of integrity, teamwork and excellence. As we grow, we ensure that our culture remains at the heart of Kovai.co.
We are constantly on the lookout for smart people who are passionate about building great products, designing great experiences, building scalable platforms, and making customers happy. If you’re looking to make an impact, Kovai.co is the place for you. If this describes you, feel free to have a look at our openings in our career page and apply to be a part of the $10 million journey!
What you’ll do on the job:
- Maintain information architecture and up to date product documentation.
- Research and build knowledge about products, services, technology, or concepts to be documented.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements.
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience.
- Partner with the counterparts to align with and influence the broader content strategy and technical writing practice.
Who’ll Be a Good Fit
- Must have a technical background (ex: BE Computer Science or MCA).
- 1-4 years of technical documentation experience.
- Exceptional written communication.
- Ability to explain and write concepts clearly.
- Up to date with recent documentation tools.
- Working knowledge of multiple software preferably SAAS platform.
- Ability to do multitasking.
- Exposure in API documentation, user guides and release notes.
- Understanding about Microsoft Azure, Cloud computing, software testing etc.
- Should have shareable samples of content.
- Collaborative and fun team.
- Flat organizational structure.
- Rewards and recognition.
- Health care benefits.
- Upskill allowance.
- Located at the heart of the city with world class infrastructure.
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree with one (1) year of professional experience in technical Writing
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Must be from a native of Coimbatore or near by locations like Salem, Erode, Tirupur, Pollachi, Trichy, etc.,