One Impression is one of the World’s largest influencer marketing platforms helping over 300+ global brands ranging from enterprises such as Unilever, Nestle, Amazon to startups such as Meesho, Nykaa, CoinSwitch. We are active in over 12 countries including India, US, Australia, the Middle East, etc, and have a network of over 6.5 Mil + influencers across Instagram & YouTube. Our creator network is one of the largest ranging from top celebrities to nano creators in over 10+ languages.
We are quickly capturing wallet shares of giants such as Facebook & Google as influencers continue to become a mainstream channel for brands to drive growth and engagement amongst their target audiences. The ultimate vision is to capture 25% of the global media ad spend by becoming the world’s de-facto influencer platform.
We are already the market leader in the Asian market and are now aiming to grow 10x by consolidating the entire market spend towards our newly launched platform for advertisers. In parallel, we aim to establish a strong presence in other global markets such as the US, Indonesia, etc. We are also backed by some of the top investors in the country including Founders of Vedantu, LivSpace, People Group, MamaEarth, Wow Skin Sciences, OML, etc as well as celebrities such as KL Rahul, Zakir Khan, Masoom Minawala, to name a few.
We strongly believe in our people and they are the key pillars to driving our success. It is our people who drive our incredible growth. If you are excited about solving complex world problems, we are looking for you!
As a Technical Content Writer, you will be expected to produce high quality documentation that leads to the overall success of our product & that provides information and showcases the services we deliver. This will be an independent role that will require working alongside the Technology team to provide you with the expertise in the product and its usability for our audiences.
- To work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements;
- To deliver high quality content with excellent attention to detail;
- To produce documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience;
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides;
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications;
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities;
- Create and maintain the information architecture;
- Consistently edit and & revise content to ensure users have the best experience with an ever evolving digital product.
What You Will Need
- Proven working experience of 3+ years in technical writing or a similar field;
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail;
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures;
- A strong experience owning an end to end documentation creation process;
- Excellent written skills in English and technical editing skills;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office;Basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development;
- Excellent at writing for both Technical and Non Technical audiences;
- Very strong analytical skills and ability to operate in a dynamic environment with evolving project requirements & priorities;
- Excellent communication & teamwork skills, including the ability to consult with necessary teams and subject matter experts to deliver high quality documentation;
- A portfolio of work and/ or writing samples;
- A positive, can do attitude, willingness to tackle changes and challenges as they come;
- It’s crucial that Technical Writers have background knowledge of technical platforms and languages;
- Experience working with the following tools preferred: Confluence/ JIRA, Git & Github.