With long enterprise sale cycles, pushing expert messaging and thought leadership is paramount, especially in the technology sector. We’re looking for a Technical Content Writer to join our Marketing Team to serve as our in-house reporter, editor, and copywriter.
Qualified candidates will have a meticulous attention to detail, know when to use an em dash, and will have experience simplifying complex topics for a variety of audiences and formats. You will also be able to quickly spot the typos in this job listing. You’ll have no problem starting from a blank page or polishing half-baked content.
- Create original, written content for internal and external use in a variety of formats including: case studies, whitepapers, articles, press releases, blog posts, and marketing collateral
- Conduct in-house interviews with subject matter experts to generate content
- Meticulous attention to detail and proofing skills
- Strong storytelling ability
- Interested in writing about complex topics such as design, engineering, technology, and software development
- Versatile writing style from highly-technical to creative copywriting
- Comfortable interfacing with an internal design team to create supporting assets such as infographics, charts, diagrams, or animations
- Ability to take initiative and work independently across functions to create compelling thought leadership pieces
- BS or BA degree in business, communications, English/literature, or equivalent with at least 5+ years success as a staff or agency writer, editor, or similar role
- Current portfolio of writing samples
- A development focused international company with variety of challenging and compelling projects
- Opportunity to grow in informal style of communication and management environment that is constantly looking for great leaders and team players
- A chance to work with the top talent professionals and award winning teams
- Participation in professional improvement seminars
- Competitive salary and performance based bonuses
- Health, dental, life, vision, and long term disability insurance
- Three weeks paid time off plus standard United States holidays
- 401(k) plan
- Maternity/Paternity benefit
- Gym membership
- Team building events, Friday lunches and stocked kitchen
- Employee referral program
This position is based in Chicago, IL. We have a hybrid working model requiring 3 days per week in the office and allowing for 2 days per week remote.
Devbridge is committed to providing equal employment opportunities available to all. We believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion are critical to our success as a company, and seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most qualified people without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.