Cloudinary is the leading provider of media management solutions, powering the trusted, award-winning visual experiences for many of your favorite brands. Cloudinary is the de facto media platform standard for developers and brand managers looking to upload, store, transform, manage, and deliver images and videos online. With over 50 billion assets managed, up to 2000 pieces of content processed by algorithms each second, and a $1B valuation, Cloudinary is quickly becoming the visual media layer of the Internet. We are at an exciting stage, rapidly expanding our product offering, entering new market segments, extending the customer base, and featuring over 8,000 customers including household names like Nike, Peloton, and Neiman Marcus.
We offer a values-driven, supportive environment in which you will constantly learn and evolve; a place where your ideas will be embraced and pursued. We are proud of our collaborative, and growth-minded work culture, being included in Forbes Cloud’s top 100 three times in a row, and a multi-time winner of the “Best Place to Work” award.
Cloudinary is a fun, fast-moving, fast-growing company, and a leader in the media management market. Our product primarily targets web and mobile developers. We are looking for an independent and experienced writer with a strong technical background and lots of creative ideas to help take our developer documentation and other technical content to the next level. You will be part of the Product and Documentation team.
- Write developer guide and API documentation.
- Publish technical blog posts that are both fun to read and provide real value for our programmer audience.
- Create written and video tutorials, demos, quick starts, and other interactive learning materials.
- Write and test code samples in various programming languages.
- Review and edit technical content created by the Product and Marketing teams.
- Collaborate with developers, product managers, customer support, and marketing to obtain the information you need and coordinate on content messaging.
- At least 5 years of work experience in technical writing/ training/ technical support/ informational design for a B2D/B2B software organisation.
- Hands-on coding experience.
- Experience creating video tutorials, screencasts, or other e-learning materials for a technical audience.
- Ability to present technical content in creative and interesting ways.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, startup environment.
- Self-starter: naturally takes ownership, looks for opportunities, and drives results.
- Excellent writing skills.
Cloudinary is proud to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to pursuing a diverse workforce.