As a Technical Content Editor, your primary focus will be editing and posting blog posts, white papers, and other crucial technical assets necessary to drive growth within Marketing and Sales. You will work across multiple Marketing teams, as well as Development, SEO, and Social, to ensure that the voice of Stream is heard and exposure is gained. The content that you will be editing will be a crucial resource for attracting valuable customers to Stream.
- Maintain a backlog of content provided by various members of the team
- Edit and ensure that all content meets the highest standards possible for SEO
- Ensure that the voice of the content that is created is consistent with the voice that Stream has put in place
- Work closely with our Social team to ensure that blog posts are amplified on proper channels once posted
- Post content to our backend CMS
You desire to work in a creative environment where content is created to tell stories and drive Stream’s mission forward. If you are a self-starter who is excited about essential communications, this job is for you!
- A combined 2+ years of experience in communication roles at leading technology companies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of technical language, and writing, including Markdown and a basic understanding of HTML
- Fundamental understanding of WordPress, Yoast, and other commonly used WordPress plugins
- The ability to follow deadlines and always strive to be ahead of schedule
- Exceptional abilities and enthusiasm for picking up new creative and technical topics
Don’t fall into all of the requirements? You don’t have to match every bullet as long as you can grow into the role and provide value to the team.
- Understanding of SEO best practices and gaining high rankings within search engines
- Forward-thinking and an entrepreneurial mindset with an indescribable hunger for learning new concepts within a technical realm
What We Have to Offer You
Stream team members enjoy some of the best benefits in the industry:
- A competitive salary
- Company equity
- Medical/Dental/Vision 100% covered by Stream for the employee (and discounted for dependents)
- Weekly team lunches (Boulder)
- Plenty of snacks and fancy coffee/teas (Boulder)
- Fitness stipend (Boulder)
- Pearl Street, Boulder office
- The possibility to visit our office in Amsterdam
Stream has a casual social culture, our team is diverse, and we all have different backgrounds. We're open, friendly, encouraging, and supportive (while we crush our competition and fuel crazy growth).
If you are interested in becoming a part of what we do, apply now!
No recruiters/agencies, please.