Headquartered in downtown Houston, Liongard is a fast-paced tech startup. Our software automation platform, Liongard, is changing the way that IT service companies manage their customers. Our team and customer base are both growing rapidly. We’re looking for a Technical Content Writer to support our continued growth.
Liongard is a product and customer-focused company. Our mission is to enable relentless insight through automation to unleash IT teams to operate at 10x!
Our core values drive both how we work and who we hire
- Listen & Learn – Be a sponge. We are focused on learning, not perfection.
- Adapt & Automate – Respond to what’s been learned.
- Execute as a Team – Collaborate to all row in the same direction.
- Focus on Visible Progress – Commitment to excellence through iteration.
- Teach – The best path to mastery is through teaching. Provide thought leadership!
Our customers are Managed Service Providers (MSPs) that are now managing into a complex modern IT stack – from cloud services, like Microsoft 365 and G Suite, to network devices, apps, services, and databases. They love us because our product, Liongard, gives them deep visibility into all the systems and configurations managed and brings it all back to one unified dashboard, which allows them to troubleshoot issues faster, track changes over time, receive alerts when something is misconfigured, and generate reports across all their environments and systems.
The product is truly unique in its capability to unify the wide array of systems that represent the modern IT stack. We are excited about our industry-leading capabilities for empowering MSPs and are well-positioned to continue developing cutting-edge capabilities.
The Technical Content Writer is a key role on our Product Education team. As the Technical Content Writer, you will be responsible for writing, creating, and maintaining documentation and educational resources that teach partners and internal staff on how and why the platform can improve their business. You’ll produce content to help customers install, configure, maintain, and understand how Liongard integrates with other systems and platforms.
To be successful in this role you must have excellent verbal and written skills, strong time management skills, and an IT background. You will need to have the ability to document complex software products and create resources for a range of technical material and audiences, while applying a creative eye for style and detail, making processes easy to understand and navigate.
You also must be passionate about contributing to the kind of team that promotes our culture and encourages teammates to listen and learn and teach. We execute as a team and expect strong collaboration to ensure consistent communication within the Product team and across all major functions of the company.
- You must be excellent at writing technical documentation, creating video-walkthroughs and web content, and developing content for internal and external knowledge bases.
- Select appropriate medium for message or audience, such as manuals or online videos, etc.
- Standardize content across platforms and media
- Collaborate with the Product and Development teams to make products easier to use and thus, need fewer instructions
- Revise and edit documents as changes arise
- Quickly gain an understanding of our SaaS software product, its key components, and how our users interact with it.
- Review, help create, and be accountable to Liongard’s success metrics and KPIs, in order to maintain the standards of the company’s goals and allocate resources as needed
- Two years of progressive technical content writing experience in IT
- Demonstrated technical content writing skills.
- Proven track record of creating documentation and educational content in a concise and clear manner, quality, and customer focus.
- Any Managed Service Provider experience and/or experience with MSP channel products
- Strong experience with general IT Infrastructure
- Ability to work on multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously.
- Action-oriented, customer-focused, with effective prioritization, goal setting, and time management skills.
- Exceptionally detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills
- Required: A Bachelor's Degree
- At least two or more years of technical writing experience
- At least two years of experience in IT or managed services is preferred
All candidates must be eligible to work in the US
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.