As an industry leader and Software-as-a-Service provider our mission at 8x8, Inc. (NYSE:EGHT) is to transform the future of business communications. The 8x8 Open Communications Platform (TM) uniquely brings together Voice, Video, Collaboration, Contact Center, and enterprise-class API solutions, helping businesses across the globe transform their customer and employee experience, and empowering workforces worldwide to work smarter.
The company is seeing tremendous growth and is seeking a highly motivated individual with strong written skills and analytical mindset to join us as a Tech Writer within the Finance organization. The ideal candidate has excellent organization and communication skills, with the ability to dig deep into the business process to document tribal knowledge in an effort to reduce silos.
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders and subject matter experts to break down complex topics and translate them into organized documentation
- Identify documentation needs for new and existing processes
- Develop and maintain repositories of information in our external knowledge base and internal Reference articles
- Create and assist in the maintenance of training materials using LMS systems
- Work with Stakeholders to keep existing content up to date and ensure accuracy and completeness
- Meet deliverables and requests from business partners, corporate FP&A, accounting, and other cross-functional teams
- Perform Basic Ad-hoc reporting and analytics using excel, salesforce, and other analytical tools
- Any other fair and reasonable task or duty assigned to you by your Manager, or another senior 8x8 staff member
- Minimum 2 years of experience in documentation, training or analytic roles’
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office Applications or Google Docs, Sheets, and slides
- Ability to translate complex topics into simple explanations
- Experience working successfully in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Work to time constraints whilst maintaining a high level of attention to detail; prioritize tasks and set expectations accordingly, especially under pressure
- Well organized and a self-motivated team player
Nice To Have
- Experience with KCS practices
- Experience building training within LMS portals
- Experience with Salesforce, Tableau and SQL
- Previous experience in Software, Telecommunications,
Managed Services, Cloud Services, or Hosted Telephony environments
8x8 is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
We also provide reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. Learn more or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (Include “Reasonable Accommodation” in the subject line)
For European Job Applicants our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.