Our vision is to become the Skyscanner for online shopping, the place for South East Asia’s 600M people start their e-commerce journey. The place where consumers discover the latest trends, compare prices and get the best deal. With more than 500 million offers on our platform; 15 million monthly shoppers; and, a reputation as an independent authority when it comes to insights about the regional e-commerce sector, iPrice is at the centre of South East Asia’s e-commerce revolution.
Why join us?
Surround yourself with people who are ambitious, passionate, dynamic and constantly looking for ways to improve themselves. Join us and help us drive iPrice’s continued success, our monthly double-digit growth, and be a part of a diverse environment which combines the talent and insights of the 7 countries we that are operating in!
- Organization backed by world class investors like Line, Ventura and 500 Start-ups
- Management team comprised of international managers with experience from world-class organizations
- Performance focused culture championing ownership, transparency and open communication
- Diverse colleagues (25 nationalities and counting)
- Coaching and world-class trainings with access to key experts in your field
- Manage and Grow a team of passionate Thai Content Writers, handling iPrice’s on-site content in Thailand market and oversee day-to-day operations
- Set clear team objectives and support the team in efficiently breaking-down goals into daily tasks (using Story Points) with set deadlines
- Grooming, brainstorming with the team how to execute experiments; write quality content for growing iPrice organic traffic
- Able to support team process data, analyse, develop SEO insights/hypothesis from data/SEO metrics
- Motivate team members, boost up team’s energy
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Both efficiently give feedback (without judgment) and receive feedback for continuous improvement of whole team (Team Lead and members)
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments
- Encourage creativity and risk-taking
- At least 2 years working experience as a Team Lead/Supervisor/Senior team member
- 2+ years of working experience in SEO Content
- Able to communicate clear in English
- Experience on how to coach/train people _(plus points for having knowledge of performance metrics, SEO, Agile)_
- Good PC skills, especially MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Genuine and Open communication, strong leadership skills
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Strong decision making skill – tackle difficult situation with clear and critical decision
- Comprehensive healthcare including outpatient/in-patient benefits for you and your family
- Work permit / visa coverage for expatriates to work in Malaysia
- Team building activities including strategy weekends; team getaways and departmental activities
- Extra perks including claimable grab rides; dinner if you’re in the office past 7 pm; stocked pantry; subsidised vending machine, beers and snacks every Friday and plenty of iPrice events.