Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced agency environment? Do you have experience in multi-channel technical writing? Do you crave variety in your accounts and clients and like work that is challenging (in a good way)? Do you enjoy working collaboratively with designers, web experts, and UX?
Our Talented Writer will aid in concept/content development, taking direction from the creative brief, and work diligently to bring to life the strategy for multi-channel communications: digital advertising, longform marketing content (such as articles, sell sheets and white papers), email, sales promotion, websites, video and others as needed.
They will translate industry product information into clear, persuasive, on-brand copy to accompany visual content. They will produce persuasive, differentiating messages and appropriate tone to help our clients increase brand awareness and drive leads and revenue growth.
Movéo is a demand generation agency uniquely built to help its clients measurably improve business performance. We focus on three interdependent drivers of growth - branding, lead generation, and customer acquisition - to attract, secure, and retain customers for our clients. Visit us at www.moveo.com
What You'll Do + The Impact You'll Make
- Participate in concept development including the writing of headlines and suggestions of visuals,
- Develop fresh, original, and compelling creative concepts that are forward-thinking and in-line with current media trends.
- Execute approved concepts with full copy across communications channels
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of campaign objectives and develop creative to achieve them
- Participate in internal creative review and client presentation – articulate creative rationale
- Conduct subject-matter and client interviews; develop questions that extract valuable insights and information
- Review all content for accuracy before final production, including proofreading, spell checking and copy editing.
- Use time effectively and follow internal processes, adhering to tight schedules and budgets
- Manage multiple projects using online project management systems; switch from one project to another seamlessly
This is you:
- Exceptional communication skills - both verbal & written; solid grasp of grammar and style
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Keen attention to detail
- Comfort working within tight deadlines
Education and Work Experience
- Typically: Bachelors Degree in Advertising, Journalism, or English.
- Minimum of 5 years agency writing experience.
What We'd Love to See
- Comfortable participating in open creative sessions, which include brainstorming, work critiques and internal presentations.
- Outstanding writing and conceptual development skills, along with communication and presentation skills.
- Natural curiosity and interest in learning about business and industrial services and technologies
- Significant experience in professional commercial and marketing writing
- Proven performance of creating highly-strategic/differentiating content
- The ability to plan and strategize high-profile projects.
- A persuasive and confident approach to creativity
- Familiarity with creative processes and techniques – including digital media.
- Confidence in building a rapport with clients and nurturing good working relationships.
- Experience in B2B and Healthcare a plus.
We are "remote first, office occasional" company and believe that each individual employee has tremendous opportunity to positively impact our culture. Our generous benefits include: BlueCross BlueShield health, vision, dental, flexible PTO/vacation time; 401(k) and annual profit-sharing bonus.
We want to ensure that you have the tools and team you need to be successful at your job.
Remote and flexible work arrangements, Chicago and/or Midwest candidates encouraged to apply. US-based applicants only.
Movéo is an equal opportunity employer.