We are seeking talented and fun writers to join our creative content team. The ideal candidate has experience writing for educational blogs and/or online publications. The individual(s) hired for this position will report directly to the Content Manager. Writers are expected to produce 1-5 original, high quality, engaging articles each week. The articles will range in length from 500-700 words, depending on the topic and assessed need. Sponsored articles, social posts, video scripts, and other writing opportunities may also be presented.
Who We’re Looking for
Creative/Comedy Writers — We like to work with people who have a fun sense of humor and are passionate about education and celebrating educators like us. They love laughing, writing, and combining the two to make a career.
Ed Tech Writers — We’re also looking for writers passionate/knowledgable about educational technology (software, gadgets, websites, apps, etc.), different options for teachers, how to use them, the pros, the cons, what’s new,
- Brainstorm and generate engaging new article topics
- Produce/submit original articles on a weekly basis
- Background in teaching (strongly preferred),
- Bonus points for background/experience in both writing and teaching!
- Online writing experience
- Witty and creative writing style
- Strong spelling and grammar skills
- Strong research skills
- Strong time management skills
- Strong ability to consistently meet deadlines
If interested, please send in your resume, writing portfolio, and 3 topic ideas you think would be a good fit for our audience to: [email protected]