Tech & Learning has reported on education technology since 1980. Tech & Learning’s purpose is to be the number one dedicated resource to help K-12 and higher education professionals use technology to enhance the student experience and drive innovative learning.
You will develop and write regular features and news stories about K-12 and higher education technology, in addition to covering and reporting on Tech & Learning events and conferences. Success will be measured by increased audience engagement and growth, advertiser satisfaction, and completion to deadline of all tasks. You also require continuous content innovation and evolution to support Tech & Learning’s mission to be the top resource for K-12 and higher education professionals.
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
- Write one article per day
- Develop, plan, and execute content that engages the target audience
- Review story pitches with the managing editor and develop those stories that support content strategy
- Work with audience development and content teams to grow the target audience following KPIs outlined in the audience and content development strategy.
- Post regular content to TechLearning.com and TechLearningUniversity.com website following the content strategy and deadlines outlined by audience development
- Assist managing editor in promoting site content daily through social media, newsletters, and other channels
What do I need to succeed?
- Minimum 5 years experience writing for K-12 and higher education technology
- Experience posting content to websites
- Experience with SEO best content practices
What will I get in return?
As well as our standard benefits, we have a number of awesome perks available to our staff including:
- Unlimited paid time off (yes you read that right!)
- A share in our success- every member of staff receives a profit pool bonus at the end of our financial year
- Free digital magazine subscriptions and access to back copies of our print magazines and bookazines
- Annual Future conference - get together with your colleagues to celebrate success and look forward to what's next
- Huge opportunities to learn and develop whether through professional qualifications, exposure to incredible business projects or informal lunch & learns, hosted by your colleagues