Surprise.com is looking for an obsessive senior content marketing writer and strategist whose keyboard keys are worn through to the circuit board. You will create compelling, creative, and informative content — inside and outside of our product.
This role is perfect for someone who loves technology, psychology, and marketing. We’re a fast-paced, rapidly growing startup. You will be part of something big, with room to grow.
What will you be doing?
- This is a hands-on role where you will get to work with other creators, marketers, and business leaders, and heavily influence the content marketing strategy of our brand;
- Planning, writing, and editing web content in all forms;
- Writing both short and long form content, articles, white papers, blogs;
- Identifying and gathering relevant topics;
- Searching for data to support your writing topics;
- Describing product features, tutorials, and explainers;
- Creating sales and marketing collateral, including emails and newsletters;
- Website/Landing Pages.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (e.g. marketing, literature, creative writing, journalism, etc.);
- 3+ years of experience as a content writer or blogger;
- Experience in tech, social media marketing, B2B writing;
- Up to date portfolio showcasing your work.
What skills will come in handy?
- Strong knowledge of content marketing strategy for B2B or SaaS products;
- Deep understanding of digital marketing and SEO best practices;
- A passion for Psychology/Sociology.
At Surprise.com, we’re committed to hiring builders who are inspired by our team’s guiding principle: to derive a tremendous sense of purpose from the inner quest for excellence itself, being driven from within to make anything we touch be the best it can be. We take pride in developing deep user understanding, obsess about the details, and go the extra mile to show our users we love them. We are first and foremost customer driven – engineering, product and design collaborate as equals to create a phenomenal end user experience. We’re also home for numerous internal teams building internally facing tools for customer service, finance, and others, to keep the operation afloat.
- A team of extraordinary people, working hard to better themselves and further our mission;
- Competitive comp and equity;
- Company-paid medical, dental and vision;
- And, of course, we get Surprises internally.