Wix’s Marketing Languages team. We’re extremely passionate about writing and the way words shape our brand. We create engaging and interesting blog articles, on-brand emails, landing pages, scripts, banners, campaigns… just about everything. Our mission is to provide the most comprehensive and creative content, bring organic traffic to our pages, convert readers into users.
A native Spanish speaker who loves writing. You have some professional writing experience and can quickly write clear, meaningful content in both a blogger-like and marketing tone of voice. You understand the language we’ve created at Wix and can seamlessly use it to write blog articles, emails, landing pages, and scripts. You’re able to produce and edit state-of-the-art content about any topic, based on any given brief. You have a good understanding of the importance of SEO and have a passion for researching tools to implement an optimal and efficient content strategy. You’re not afraid of experimenting and you interpret data in order to continuously improve your work. You’re a team player, an amazing listener, and an independent thinker. You work best under tight deadlines and take constructive feedback well. Background in one (or more) of the following disciplines would be helpful: marketing, social media, web design, design, eCommerce.
As a Spanish Blogger and Content Writer You Will
- Write creative, clear content for blog articles, emails, landing pages, videos, and online or offline campaigns.
- Collaborate and work closely with the market SEO manager to draft articles that follow the market SEO strategy and detailed content briefs.
- Learn how to analyze data and use tools to optimize your written content.
- Apply the Wix tone and voice across all materials to Spanish speakers from anywhere.
- Collaborate with different Marketing teams to initiate and manage new projects from conception to execution.
- Understand the user’s perspective and apply it to your content.
- Deliver under tight deadlines and with minimal revisions.