A technology client is seeking a Freelance Software Engineering Writer to generate engaging, original content on software topics. You will research topics and develop content around trending software technologies that enterprises would be interested in. You will have to bring an authoritative understanding of these topics, with the ability to explain things in a way that both a highly technical and entry-level person will understand. You should be creative, adaptable, and analytical with excellent writing skills and a unique voice.
This is a remote position. We welcome candidates from any location. Resumes are to be submitted in English. We do not provide visa sponsorship at this moment.
- Pitch and write on software topics.
- Must be on the cutting edge of a specific field and willing to provide quick turnaround on software topics that are trending.
- Must be able to interview software experts on niche software topics.
- Willing to foster discussion about these topics through comments and social media.
- Ability to write well generally.
- Exceptional writing, research, and communication skills.
- Must have a strong understanding of software trends that enterprises would be interested in.
- Strong knowledge of SEO with a proven track record of results is preferred.
- Self-starter - ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
- Ability to learn independently.
- Strong understanding of niche software technologies and industry trends.
- Track record of developing and implementing a content strategy that has increased readership.
- Ability to write on technical topics targeted at software development.
About Hire Digital
Hire Digital is a freelance network of top talents in digital marketing, web development, and design. Our clients work with high performing teams as well as individual talents who have gone through a rigorous screening process. Clients such as Shopify, Expedia, and Stripe have access to high performing talents on-demand, with guaranteed performance.