Do you love nailing the perfect caption to a social post? Moving people to action with intrigue and delight? Making people’s days just a little bit better with the perfect hashtag? If you’re still reading this, then this job might be for you.
Digital Surgeons, a creative consultancy that helps brands spark and design new opportunities for growth, is looking for a Social Media Strategist & Writer with puns of steel whose words make waves and occasionally move mountains.
Just kidding. All you really need is a great grip on social strategy, a proven ability to write, and a passion for social media platforms—all of them, but especially Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Writing social media posts for our clients and the agency itself
- Working with other members of the content team to devise, implement, and manage social media strategies
- Keeping up to date on all the latest social media trends, technologies, and platforms
- Researching, testing, and creating best practices for our clients’ social channels and our own
- Benchmarking and measuring growth for our clients’ social channels and our own
- More than a passion and interest in writing and social media (let’s see some proof!)
- Internship/job experience in writing/strategy (preferred, but not required)
- Superior writing and proofreading abilities
- Organized and skilled in planning and project management