Drest, the new fashion-gaming platform, is looking for a dynamic, ideas driven social media editor. You will be an engaged, positive thinker with a proven track record of developing fashion social media channels. You will need a strong interest in fashion, beauty and the world of entertainment, with a sharp eye for spotting trends before they happen. A sparkling, accurate writer, you will be adept at writing to the DREST tone of voice and have a strong visual eye with a keen sense of aesthetics. You will have the energy ready to work on an exciting tech-first start-up with a can-do attitude, thirst to learn quickly and ability to work seamlessly with colleagues of all levels with endless enthusiasm and charm.
A critical role within our editorial department, this position is responsible for conceiving and driving content across our social media channels. You will report to the Fashion Features Director while working closely with the editorial and fashion team to ensure that our daily content is represented across all channels, calling on their expertise when required, and to develop the Team’s public profiles.
Furthermore, you will:
- Drive your own unique ideas and develop content that works as stand alone concepts on social media so that our channels become a destination and must-follow. You will at all points consider, Why would anyone follow this channel? What are we doing differently? What is unique about DREST?
- Work hand in hand with the Art department and its designer to create visually enticing and exciting content. Additionally, you will work with our Influencer and Talent marketing team to ensure that obligations towards Talent are fulfilled, and that Talent collaborations are fully leveraged across all our channels. You will be brimming with engaging, original, creative ideas for these special projects;
- Have an acute understanding of social media trends and how to engage with these. Working closely with the Marketing team, you will understand and be able to present channel metrics and analytics and incorporate this data to drive your ideas forward and increase engagement;
- Be brimming with ideas on how to push DREST social forward to be as innovative and original as possible. You will be enthused by emerging social media trends and ready to jump on these in the DREST way. You will have a broad world view and innate understanding of the cultural and political mood and be able to navigate our social media channels in a sensitive and positive way;
- Be a fountain of knowledge on the fashion world and a cultural obsessive. You will devise thrilling ways to capture the world of fashion and gaming on social media. You will develop clear knowledge and ideas around the gaming world and consider how to position DREST within this social community;
- Work closely with the Community Manager to ensure you have an up to date understanding of our users and how to engage with them. You will also work with them to support Push Notification ideas, copy and execution;
- Feed ideas into the editorial team and work together on projects together ensuring creative alignment. You will have an acute knowledge and understanding of the world of DREST and what our brand is;
- Work closely with the Brand Partnership team to ensure that creative posts are scheduled and delivered in line with their projects as well as with the Marketing team to ensure that their needs are met and serviced across our channels and that they are up to date on all organic social planning.
- Have an outstanding eye, writing skills and a sensibility for fashion, aesthetics, cultural relevance and diversity with international breadth;
- Are a creative content innovator with relevant experience running fashion social media accounts and natural talent for creative, content, voice and audience across channels growing traffic, followers and likes by engaging audiences with incredible content in-tune with the voice of our audiences, especially female audiences aged 25-45;
- An ability to produce precise and perfectly edited copy, to be able to sub-edit your own work as well as others, and have a proven track record of delivering this;
- Scrupulously organised with an ability to keep yourself and the wider teams in line delivering to deadlines;
- The ability to turn around work very quickly and take in changes even faster;
- Are start up ready - dynamic, fast moving, positively energised to launch a global fashion platform with leading industry experts.
- Competitive salary.
- EMI Share Scheme.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Life Assurance.
- 25 days annual leave.
- and more!.