Beyond Type 1 seeks a Social Media Editor to create social content across the Beyond Type 1 ecosystem, with a particular focus on Type 2 diabetes platforms. The successful candidate will be a strong writer who is comfortable communicating on health and science topics and is excited about the potential of social media to build community. This role reports to the Senior Social Media Manager.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Write daily posts for the Beyond Type 2 Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts
- Community management across both the Beyond Type 1 and Beyond Type 2 social accounts: monitor comments, reply to questions, and engage with community members
- Collaborate with Senior Social Media Manager & Creative team to transform BT2’s existing content offerings into original social content and create exciting new social-first content
- Manage the social promotion calendar for Beyond Type 2’s partner content and track partner posts using our internal tagging system
- Source and track user-generated content
- Management of additional channels as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- 1-3 years social media experience; applications accepted from entry-level candidates with demonstrated interest and expertise in social/digital media
- Creative problem-solver who enjoys thinking analytically about what does/doesn’t work on social and continually pushes for improvement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Independent worker comfortable managing multiple projects and collaborating in a fast-paced remote work environment.
How To Apply
Please send a Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com with the subject line Social Media Editor.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: Beyond Type 1 is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or any other factors prohibited by applicable law. Our commitment to equal employment opportunity applies to employees, applicants for employment, and volunteers.