Looking for two social media marketers with at least 3 years of experience to start in July. You will work in line with an internal PR team, external PR agency and the editors of specific QuinStreet, Inc. sites. To start, we are looking for two social media freelancers for an estimated 10 hours/week to work on (1) banking and (2) insurance sites for Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- 10 hours per week
At least three years of experience creating social media marketing campaigns that focus on driving traffic to websites.
Building true social media presence for selected sites, including:
- Posting/sharing our own research as well as other relevant industry news (70/30 rule)
- Posting without article links to fuel conversations and humanize our accounts
- Liking, commenting and retweeting/sharing to become part of a community
- Follow bloggers, influencers, journalists and partners on various social platforms
- Develop weekly and monthly campaign themes
- Use Canva intermittently to create fun visuals
- A/B testing post times
- Monitor top outlets and journalists for topic trends to aid internal team in pitching
Ideal Candidates For This Project
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Dedication to meet project deadlines in a timely manner
- Knowledge of social media best practices
- Attention to details
- Creative campaign ideas
If you are interested in this project, please reply with your prior experience and three past campaign examples with metrics listed. Once we review applications, we will assign the top candidates a few published articles to create example posts for and ask you to come up with three campaign ideas.