At Expertise.com, we make it easy to find the best local experts, every time. Finding the right highly-skilled professional takes significant time and effort, including in-depth research, detailed comparisons, and deciphering which online reviews are reliable and authentic. Expertise.com features only objectively quantified and qualified professionals hand-picked by our selection process. We do the research to understand what’s important when searching for experienced professionals — whether dentists, attorneys, or roofers — so our readers trust that when we say a company is one of the best, it is.
We are looking at adding more snippet writers to our growing content writing team. This is a work from home position with large workloads that would suit hardworking content writers who are eager to have a chance to show off their writing skills and join a company with a long term view.
The job is mostly flexible time. If you do the work and deliver on time, you can master your own hours. You will be paid on a per snippet basis with enough work in the queue for you to maximize your earnings.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Quickly research our provider websites to be able to understand a short summary of who they are and what they do
- Write a short 75 word snippet about the provider in your own words while sticking to our style guide. No copy and paste!
- Be able to meet weekly deadlines and workload quotas
- Ensure you are available for coaching and feedback daily to your line manager.
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of recent articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Commitment to get the job done
- Strong attention to detail
- Familiar with the AP style guide and willing to learn internal style guide
- Bonus: Experience with web publications and SEO.