Vinterior is a startup that’s giving vintage a voice. In a world of mass-produced furniture, our marketplace helps the world shop more sustainably and champions independent vintage sellers. Sellers who we hand-pick for their expertise, and who share our obsession for craftsmanship and world-class customer service.
Vinterior launched in 2016 with 12 London dealers and 200 mid-century furniture pieces. In five years, we have grown to a community of 1,800 vintage sellers across Europe which has generated over $600 million in sales worldwide. 200,000 products across 97 furniture and homeware categories and 25 styles are now available on Vinterior, to the delight of our vintage fans.
As part of this next phase of scaling, we’re looking for a Freelance SEO Content Writer with a taste for vintage and antique furniture. You will work alongside the internal SEO team to deliver optimised content from the the top to the bottom of the funnel, helping us to drive 10x growth for Organic Search.
What You’ll Be Doing Day-to-Day
- Researching the industry to become an expert on designs, eras, styles, brands and more
- Writing intent based content for category pages
- Writing optimised content for the site e.g. homepage content
- Assessing the site to identify opportunities for content optimisation e.g. improving the structure of existing content blocks
- Building content templates for products, categories and blogs
- Refreshing existing blog articles
- Working with the Brand team to optimise editorial content
- 6 months contract with option to roll
- Native English speaker
- Demonstrable SEO writing experience
- Demonstrable experience writing editorial content
- A vintage and antique furniture fan
- Advanced knowledge of on-page SEO ranking factors
- Demonstrable experience working on automation and template projects
- You're a data-driven decision maker
- You take motivation from seeing the impact of your efforts and bringing your initiatives to life
Our Company Values
Our interview process looks for people who share our company values:
- Aim for greatness
- Never stop learning
- Show your grit
- Own your ideas
- Do the right thing
- Show customers the love
The more these values sound like you and describe people you want to work with, the more likely you will thrive at Vinterior.
What to Expect from the Interview Process
- Stage 1: Short phone call.
- Stage 2: Video conference with Line Manager.
- Stage 3: Follow up video conference with other members of the Growth team.
If your application ends after stage three, we’ll provide constructive feedback via email.
Working hours: We operate on British office hours, so we’re looking for people who are fully available to work during these hours.
Stable internet connection: This is a remote role, so please check that you have a suitable and stable internet connection before applying.
- Day rate: £250
- Contract length: 6 Months with view to rolling
We appreciate this is a tricky time for many to navigate career changes and want to be as transparent as possible. Vinterior typically receives a high volume of applications and unfortunately, we’re unlikely to be able to respond to everyone individually about the status of your application.
Thanks for being patient and we’ll be in touch if we’re keen to take your application further. We’ll also notify all applicants once the role has been filled.
Vinterior is passionate about championing diversity and treats each application equally and respectfully.
No recruitment consultants please. Visa Sponsorship not available.