Roadmunk is a privately held, high-growth start-up in the rapidly emerging market of Product Management software. Roadmunk was born out of a problem our founders experienced personally: there was no simple way for product managers to collect feedback, surface customer-driven insights and create roadmaps using a single platform. So we went out and built it for ourselves, making sure it was collaborative, beautifully designed and secure.
Today, we serve thousands of forward-thinking product teams including those from organizations like Disney, Sonos and Under Armour.
In the fall of 2019, Roadmunk was 12th in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Awards for its rapid revenue growth and bold innovation. The Fast 50 program recognizes Canada’s 50 fastest growing technology companies with the highest revenue-growth percentage over the past four years. Roadmunk also ranked 96th on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 List for North America.
Roadmunk is looking for a kickass SEO Strategist & Content Writer to up our SEO game, write compelling social and email content, and work with internal teams to build relationships with our customers.
What You'll Do
- SEO expertise - You will be auditing and delivering onpage SEO excellence for all digital collateral as well as executing on all off-page initiatives.
- Social expertise - You will work with our Content Strategist to create content calendars, including x-channel social engagement to support community growth, paid campaigns, and marketing strategy.
- Content creation - you will share the content creation load with our Content Strategist in support of marketing, sales and customer support initiatives in the form of blog posts, guides, ebooks, webinars, videos, podcasts, battle cards and more. Design experience preferred.
- Email experience - You will work with Sales, CX and the Senior Marketing Director to deliver content for various email campaigns across the marketing flywheel from attract to delight
- Relationship building - you will be the go-to person on the marketing team working with customer support to gather testimonials, success stories, case studies and more. You will also work closely with the Growth Manager to strategize and execute on the acquisition of ratings and reviews across numerous third party websites.
What we’re looking for:
- Core Experience: 3-5+ years experience with both on and off-page SEO - examples will be required during your interview process. 3-5 years writing content (long and short form), social content creation experience preferred - be prepared to share examples along with performance data where available. Experience with nurture and sales emails strongly preferred.
- Industry Experience: experience in the SaaS space strongly preferred. Experience in the ecommerce space required.
- Speed: you can create quality content quickly and juggle many initiatives at once
- Critical thinking: you don’t just follow the common wisdom, but can think critically to determine which tactics, ideas and objectives are right for our product and market
- Domain knowledge: SEO tools, Google Analytics and Tag Manager, Hubspot – plus other content marketing technology and tools. SalesLoft experience is an asset.
- Research: ability to dive deeply into a subject and become an expert quickly
- Motivations: genuine curiosity and empathy for your audience
- And most importantly, a positive attitude; lots of hustle; friendly, funny and fun to work with
- Customer-perspective: Deep understanding of our customers and end users and thinking through their lens when driving towards product success
- Openness: Often solicits feedback and reacts calmly to criticism or negative feedback
- Teamwork: Reaches out to peers and cooperates with leadership to establish an overall collaborative working relationship, building trust and respect for the team's working agreements
- Curiosity: Often seeks to learn more, seeing opportunity where others see challenges
- Bias to action: Strives for success and holds themselves, and their peers, to a high standard of accountability
Roadmunk has a vibrant, highly engaged culture that has continued even as we work remotely during these difficult times. While the in-office perks such as on-site drinks and snacks, monthly team social events, and the occasional visit from some four-legged colleagues have been temporarily put on hold, our culture of innovation, teamwork, balance and diversity continues as strong as ever. Here’s what you can expect...
- Full health benefits package from day one
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Annual health & wellness allowance
- Remote work-from-home stipend & set-up allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Interesting problems to solve using modern tools and technologies.