Quantum Metric helps organizations build better digital products faster. Our platform for Continuous Product Design gives business and technical teams a single version of truth that’s fast, quantified, and grounded on what customers actually experience. The result: Teams agree on priorities, build products customers love, and innovate with speed and confidence.
We are obsessed with helping businesses deliver better digital products and experiences. We encourage creative problem solving, rapid innovation and bold goal-setting. Our relatively flat organization structure keeps everyone informed and enables people to get involved in solving the problems they care about most. We are a close-knit team moving fast to deliver value to our customers and continue pushing the envelope as we develop new products.
About the Role
Quantum Metric is looking for an SEO / SEM Manager to own the organic channel for quantummetric.com, own & optimize an evergreen pay-per-click campaign strategy on Google & LinkedIn, and support the campaign team with time sensitive paid campaigns as needed.
- Hit session and conversion goals on quantummetric.com, and on our pay-per-click platforms.
- Analyze, strategize, and execute SEO content to grow organic traffic
- Conduct keyword research to discover, expand, and add keywords to ensure quantummetric.com is optimized for competitive positioning
- Work with our content team to create and improve best in class content throughout the site (on-page content, fresh content, duplicate, and canonicalization)
- Contribute strategic insights into content planning, including recommendations around high search volume/high opportunity content topics, optimization of content for search engines, and guidance on securing strategic links from medium to high authority sites
- Own our google paid search instance and our LinkedIn Campaign manager, and take responsibility for optimization and budget management.
- Act as the internal site-linking expert. Understanding the correct setup for Page Rank flow and using exact anchor text where appropriate.
- Understand keywords driving traffic to our site, own keyword research and analysis for the team, and competitor research.
- Ensure basic on-page SEO is implemented correctly: Keyword strategy, Title tags, Meta tags: Description, H1, H2, Alt; Anchor text; Alt tags; URL Names; Social links and overall link building
- Identify and implement innovative SEO strategies. Monitor SEO trends and stay current with the latest SEO technologies
- Proficiently use Google Search Console, SEMRush, and other tools to measure progress against goals and identify opportunities. Identify and vet additional tools that should be in our toolbox
- Manage content maintenance and updates
- Monitor, review, and update web site traffic reports
- Drive product based on organic user experience, enhancing email signup rates and conversion
- Must have experience in search engine optimization with proven ability to achieve top search engine rankings
- Experience managing SEM campaigns
- Proven ability to grow SEO for a large website. Ability to show top rankings gained or maintained for competitive keywords.
- Knowledge of all SEO factors that influence results, including but not limited to: keyword research, on-page content and title tag optimization, long-tail keyword and content strategies, localized keyword optimization strategies, link building, indexation issues, internal linking and page rank
- Analytics expertise with such tools similar to Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, etc., and have the ability to produce excellent reports that explain to the business what is happening in SEO
- Executive presence: a demonstrated ability to communicate and present effectively across all levels of highly matrixed organizations
- Ability to write engaging content for both users and bots. Ability to work with other internal teams that produce content.
- Ability to work independently on projects and also collaborate as a strong team member.
- Excellent attention to detail, flexible, and adaptable to changes.
- This will be the best group that you ever work with. We support one another through challenges and win as a team. Your hard work will be well rewarded with stock options, a competitive salary and full benefits. Most importantly, you’ll be strapped to a technology rocket ship bound for greatness! Your success at Quantum Metric will be a milestone in your career.
- Competitive earnings
- Full benefits, with medical covered 99% by the company
- 401k and Options / Equity
- Awesome, smart people who bring energy into every day of work
- Awesome product with valuable industry differentiation
About Quantum Metric
Since our founding in 2015, a growing list of brands have taken the Quantum Leap, including lululemon, IHG, and Carhartt. In 2019 Quantum Metric earned recognition for its revenue growth and product innovation from Deloitte (Top 100 fastest growing companies), CNBC (Upstart 100 most innovative companies), Gartner (Cool Vendor) and Ernst & Young (Entrepreneur of the Year).
The typical Quantum Metric customer achieves a full investment payback within three months of beginning to use our real-time digital intelligence platform and, on average, a 376% ROI over three years. We’re thoughtfully scaling out our team to add outstanding talent that is equally passionate about being part of a team that is fast-paced, innovative and values passion, honesty, persistence, and curiosity.
We’re offering you the opportunity to develop your career in a tech space ripe for disruption. If all of this inspires you, then what are you waiting for? Talk to us today!