Day Translations is a global translation and interpreting company. We help improve worldwide communication through accurate, localized translations, interpretation and outsourcing services, and a wide variety of tailored language solutions for individuals, organizations, and businesses of all sizes.
About the SEO Outreach Specialist
Position type: Full-time
Location: Remote job (America, Europe, Middle East, Australia, and Asia)
Reports to: SEM Manager
Day Translations is announcing its career opening for the position of SEO Outreach Specialist. We’re seeking someone who craves a challenge and is passionate about bringing greater traffic to websites and improving rankings on search engines. A successful candidate understands how link building works and is able to obtain links from authoritative and highly ranked websites. The ideal candidate is very knowledgeable in white hat link building techniques and can do relevant and quality link building. You should have high interpersonal and communication skills as you will be doing email, social media, influencer, and PR outreach. This is an exciting opportunity with plenty of room for growth for the right candidate.
We have many benefits in our compensation package such as:
- Paid and Non-Paid Time Off
- PTO Benefits such as Vacations, National and Local Holidays, Sick Leave, Marriage Leave, Birthday Leave, Parental Leave and Funeral Leave.
- Bonuses such as Employee of The Month, Outstanding Performance Bonus and Anniversary Bonus.
- Career development and growth with paid webinars and courses.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and strategize outreach marketing campaigns with the objective of obtaining links from authoritative and highly ranked websites.
- Be able to do relevant and quality link building by carrying out different methods such as guest posting, email outreach, PR outreach, influencer outreach, and social media outreach.
- Carry out proper research and find websites that are relevant to our link building purposes.
- Promote our company’s different websites and plan, analyze and execute Off-Page SEO.
- Track and report on successes, progress, and opportunities for the link and citation building.
- Perform manual link building activities and outreach for the link building opportunities.
- Analyze competitive backlink profile and periodically clean up and optimize the backlink profile of corporate websites.
- Assist with other SEO tasks, as required.
- 1-2 Years’ experience in SEO related positions.
- Experience with SEO tools such as SEMRush, Ahrefs, AdWords, and Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of SEO and White Hat SEO.
- Knowledge of SEO strategies and techniques.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Ability to interact effectively with different departments and strong teamwork skills.
- Strong decision-making, attention to detail, organizational and skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English (native or C1 level) and fluent in a foreign language.
Candidates should be prepared to take additional tests/interviews.