ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 150,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers.
The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation and CRM for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat and text. Over 100,000 of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 850+ integrations including Microsoft, Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation, CRM, and E-Commerce Personalization on G2.com and is the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Pricing starts at just $9/month. Start a free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions.
As a member of the fast-growing growth team, you’ll help drive and execute on a SEO-driven content strategy aimed at extending reach, driving users into trials and helping prospects convert to customers. You’ll have the chance to collaborate with other team members on new content ideas and initiatives, and you’ll be challenged to have a measurable impact with your writing.
What Your Day Could Consist Of
- Execute the content strategy targeted at driving awareness, traffic, engagement and conversion
- Research, produce, edit and publish new content for campaigns, partners and customers using keywords or phrases according to SEO best practices
- Work with the SEO team to create engaging content while staying on-brand
- Optimize current copy, landing pages and metadata for maximum organic exposure and conversions while maintaining engaging targeted content
- Analyze and report on content marketing performance to identify trends and anticipate business’ needs with data-driven actions for optimization
- Write content according to brand standards, tone, and style
- Author content designed for new target audiences and optimized for SEO including titles, headers, anchor links/text, schema mark-up/down, etc
- Work with internal and external teams to identify content needs – and solution
- Manage your content calendar
- Write engaging and grammatically clean content to engage prospects across multiple digital and marketing channels
What Is Needed
- 5+ years of online writing and editing experience to drive organic growth
- Expertise in implementing an SEO-driven content strategy
- Previous copywriting and editorial experience
- Strong capability to deliver a big volume of content on a monthly basis
- Data-driven decision-making, with the ability to test hypotheses and alter course fluidly
- Strong knowledge of SEO best practices and how it applies to content marketing
- Extreme attention to detail, ability to multitask and adhere to deadlines
- Proven ability to deliver impact in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues to deliver outstanding content experiences to diverse audiences
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for meditation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching.
We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our Core Values
- Start with trust
- Make the customer a hero
- Cultivate inclusion & diversity
- Iterate everything, always
- Create WOW
- Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.