KNN Digital Media is a global start-up - founded by 2 ex-Google managers - which uses media, IT and machine learning to generate millions in Ecommerce sales for third companies and its own brands.
Employees are spread worldwide thanks to our flexible culture and ways of working; however, we have open offices in the US, Singapore and Spain.
We are looking for a new colleague to join our dynamic, vibrant and cutting edge team as SEO and Content Specialist.
Location is not an issue, you will be able to work at any place around the world!
At KNN Digital Media we build and develop our own services and websites from inception.
Quality content and customer solutions are our key to success across industries and markets.
In this role you will focus on producing, promoting and distributing content that attracts, engages and helps users find answers to their needs, as well as building partnerships and links.
You will be responsible for developing engaging, creative and professional content across websites and blogs for English speaking markets
You will perform keyword research and content planning for the right audience aligning it with targeted outreach and promotion strategy
You will establish and collaborate with relevant connections with the purpose to build editorial and high quality natural links
You will contribute to our websites onpage optimization by using a wide range of online marketing and SEO industry tool.
You will be part of the SEO team and collaborate with other internal and external stakeholders
You will manage a number of copywriters
You will periodically report on content success, user behavior and traffic patterns using tools such as Ahrefs or Google Analytics
You will learn and execute the latest content marketing strategies.
- You are English speaking native and fluent in Spanish
- 1-2 years of professional experience in SEO and writing (preferably in-house)
- You have a proven track record of link building success
- Experience in content marketing, PR and interested in social media marketing
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel / Google Docs as well as HTML is advantageous.
- You are extremely well organized, efficient, eloquent, creative, and have excellent writing skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to manage copywriters remotely
- Experience in the travel vertical and ecommerce industry is a plus
- You have an open minded personality and can excel both as a team player and individually
- Fast growing start-up founded by Ex-Googlers
- Getting to work with exceptional people in a fun-loving, supportive and international environment.
- Strong personal and professional development in an intense, high-growth environment.
- Waving the flag for diversity! Our team is proud to be composed of people from all backgrounds and walks of life.
- Flexible working hours.
- Work from home policy, with access to multiple coworkings.
- Competitive salary and attractive salary package. Our employees are paid an amount equal or above the industry standard.