GetResponse is an online marketing platform that has all it takes to build our customer’s brand online. 350k of marketers and entrepreneurs around the world have already trusted us, no matter the size of their business.
We've been here since 1998 and now we’re a group of 350+ people working from all over the world. We’re global and multicultural, yet we all share the same values.
Are you an SEO-experienced content marketer with native copywriting skills in Italian, ready to take the next step in your career and gain greater responsibilities? Does the idea of being able to work remotely from anywhere in the world excite you? Then we may have the perfect role for you!
- Conduct SEO & competitive research related to online marketing and marketing software. Produce, optimize and maintain content at getresponse.it, with special focus on writing product and blog content on topics related to online & email marketing.
- Support our Global SEO Lead in shaping an outreach strategy for our Italian market. Build content partnerships and ensure we create optimal business value from those partnerships. Obtain mentions and increase audience reach based on a monthly budget spend set by our Global SEO Lead.
- Assist our Technical SEO Analyst in on-page auditing and execution of technical SEO tasks. Supervise implementation of on-page optimization and evaluate its performance impact.
- Create, maintain and communicate organic performance reports on an ongoing basis. Regularly monitor the main KPIs for our Italian market and outline follow-up work based on performance data. Share findings and knowledge with the rest of our global SEO team.
What do we expect?
- 1+ years of hands-on SEO experience, preferably both on- & off-page
- Native copywriting skills in Italian with experience in an industry-standard CMS, such as Wordpress
- English proficiency (C1 minimum) - you will work in an international environment
- Good knowledge of most common on- & off-page optimization factors in SEO
- Moderate to long project management experience.
- Good knowledge of the most common metrics used in Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Demonstrable knowledge of market-leading SEO tools: Google Search Console, Google Analytics, a keyword research tool of choice (e.g.) Ahrefs, a ranking tool of choice (e.g. Serpstat) and a link tool of choice is required
- Experience working with an SEO competition research tool (e.g. SurferSEO), a crawling tool (e.g. Screaming Frog or Ryte) and a pagespeed tool of choice (e.g. Google PageSpeed Insights) would be a huge asset
Extra perks include:
- remote work
- largely independent, hands-on role with direct performance impact
- great personal development opportunities within SEO, especially technical SEO, in an international environment
- task-based work schedule with flexible working hours.