As an industry leader and Software-as-a-Service provider our mission at 8x8, Inc. (NYSE:EGHT) is to transform the future of business communications. The 8x8 Open Communications Platform (TM) uniquely brings together Voice, Video, Collaboration, Contact Center, and enterprise-class API solutions, helping businesses across the globe transform their customer and employee experience, and empowering workforces worldwide to work smarter.
We are looking for an experienced Content Writer to be "the voice" of our business by writing web copy that aligns with our branding and other marketing efforts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and expressions
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Strict adherence to the company's writing style and guidance
- Good time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs
- Working knowledge of SEO and how it applies to content marketing
- Creativity & resourcefulness
- Extreme attention to detail
- Flexibility to evolve strategies quickly & effectively
8x8 is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
For 8x8 jobs located in the US: 8x8 participates in the E-Verify program.
We also provide reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. Learn more or email us at email@example.com (Include “Reasonable Accommodation” in the subject line)
For European Job Applicants our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.