We have been a 100% remote-first company since 2014. Our headquarters are in Washington DC.
What Are We Doing at Uscreen?
Uscreen is a hyper-growth (and profitable) bootstrapped product-led SaaS business. We are revolutionizing the way that video-based entrepreneurs & creators monetize their content. Uscreen has grown from 30 to 100+ employees over the last year — with the best yet to come!
Uscreen provides an all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs to sell subscriptions, VOD, and live-streamed events on the web, through mobile apps, and via OTT (over-the-top) devices. 25,000+ video creators build, market, and sell their content with Uscreen — and they generate hundreds-of-millions of dollars in revenue doing it.
The SEO Analyst will work with our Head of Search and our Content Team to help scale our keyword targeting and on-site SEO foundation.
What You’ll Do
- Perform keyword research and competitive SEO analysis to identify key growth levers; and prioritize key traffic and revenue-driving terms
- Generate creative content topic ideas for SEO campaigns
- Collaborate with the SEO and Content Team to drive on-page optimization, content strategy. and search engine optimization.
- Identify new targeting opportunities and make recommendations to improve search engine visibility based on competitive and on-page analysis
- Perform SEO and content audits
- Identify, troubleshoot, and solve underperforming keywords, pages, and site section
- Monitor and report on metrics such as rankings, site traffic trends, the effectiveness of site optimization, etc.
- Forecasting SEO strategies and Keyword targeting.
- Develop reports for Executive-level discussions
- Stay up-to-date on the latest SEO best practices and strategies
Do You Have What It Takes?
- At least 3+ years of prior experience working in SEO
- Experience working in SEO in the North American Market
- Proficiency in English (both written and spoken)
- Excellent writing skills
- Overlap at least five (5) working hours with Central European Time
- Experience managing websites with large volume of pages (ideally thousands)
- Experience working on off-page SEO campaigns & technical SEO, structured data, and schema markups.
- The ability to strategize, plan, implement and monitor multiple SEO campaigns simultaneously
- Experience quantifying the impact of your SEO recommendations, both pre- and post-implementation
- Working knowledge of WordPress, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Ahrefs, and various other SEO & analytics tools.
- Comfortable inspecting HTML to identify SEO improvement opportunities
- Dream big
- Owner’s mentality
- Growth mindset
- Lead with empathy
- Push the pace
Our Commitment to You
- 💵 We know your worth and will compensate you competitively.
- 🍎 Your growth is our growth! We’ll provide you with access to best-in-class training, workshops, and conferences to help you develop and succeed in your role.
- 👟 It’s a marathon, not a sprint. We make sure you have a clear growth plan to help you get to the next level at Uscreen.
- 🛸 100% Remote – Work from wherever your heart desires, as long as you have access to stable internet and a conducive workspace.
- 🌴 Our flexible PTO policy encourages every team member to take the time they need to unwind and recharge.
- 🧑🏻🍼 We also offer flexible parental leave.
- 🦺 Your home office should be ergonomic and inspirational to help you make some magic ✨. We’ll give you a generous WFH stipend to help.
- 🏢 And if WFH is not for you, we’re happy to pay for your coworking space.
- 🌞 We’re proud to offer personal development and mental wellness stipend.
- 🎳 🍻 We host virtual social events and company retreats filled with fun activities to ensure you feel part of the Uscreen family.
Are You Interested In Applying?
- Click the “Apply” button
- Fill out the short form
- Email follow-ups may be sent to candidates, with a few additional questions
- First interview will be scheduled with successful candidates
- Paid Sample Tasks will be sent to successful candidates (if applicable)
Second interview may be scheduled with successful candidates prior to moving forward with the hiring process.