Are your editorial standards relentlessly high? Are you passionate about technology and leadership topics? We are looking for a talented editor who wants to work closely with writers to create engaging content. This is not your typical B2B content — we tackle complex topics in a human-centric way. We want someone who can do a quick line edit, but more importantly, knows how to shape an article with structure and tone. If this is you, we want to hear from you!
As a Content Editor at Aha!, you will have an excellent opportunity to join a self-funded and profitable company that is growing fast. Aha! was founded by a proven team of experts. More than 300,000 users worldwide trust our roadmap software to build products customers love.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has at least 7 years of experience editing B2B, software development, marketing, and/or leadership blog content
- Is passionate about technology
- Knows how to capture and maintain a company's tone and voice
- Has exceptional writing and line editing skills, and enjoys delivering and receiving constructive feedback
- Has the ability to quickly pivot between different types of content (thought leadership blogs, educational articles, newsletters)
- Is comfortable working closely with senior leaders
- Thrives in a deadline-driven environment
- Is bold and likes to take on increasing levels of responsibility
We are committed to being great, and we want someone who:
- Can work at a fast-paced company where the feedback cycle is measured in hours rather than weeks
- Has a "can do" attitude and a background of delivering superb work again and again
- Is seeking a career-defining opportunity and a proven, results-oriented team which has sold multiple software companies
We are building a distributed team, and you can work from anywhere in the United States for this role. We offer generous salary, equity, benefits, and a profit-sharing program. See other openings at Aha!