All Turtles is a mission-driven product studio. We solve clear, meaningful problems felt by people and companies alike, and make products with simple, direct business models. We’re a fully distributed team, with team members across the United States, and in many countries internationally.
As a Senior UX Writer and member of our design team, you’ll help define and shape the voices and experiences of our products. Your content design expertise will be an essential part of the design process as you partner with cross-functional teams to create early-stage products. Whether you’re rolling up your sleeves and writing copy or providing strategic input on solving user problems, you’ll have the opportunity to make an impact across multiple teams and products.
You’ll Be Responsible For
- Writing product language as a part of cross-functional product and design teams.
- Providing product language feedback and recommendations.
- Providing guidance and sharing best practices on content design.
- Bringing the brand voice to life in product, and helping establish consistency across brand, marketing, and product language.
Ideally, You’ll Have
- UX writing, product content strategy, or content design experience in cross-functional product teams.
- Experience collaborating on research, testing, and other iterative methods.
- A muscle for prioritization when juggling multiple projects, and context switching when needed.
- Experience working with teams to prioritize and implement design and copy milestones in an iterative way.
- Experience working with early-stage companies.
The Senior UX Writer is a full-time position reporting to the Director of Product Design. This role is a remote position, and can be based in any location. Since our distributed team works primarily across US time zones, US-based applicants are preferred. We offer comprehensive insurance benefits to our employees and their qualifying dependents, in addition to flexible vacation, a 401(k), parental leave, and a suite of optional benefits and perks programs.
All Turtles is committed to creating and fostering a diverse team. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. We’re committed to providing reasonable accommodations to all applicants throughout the application process.