Userlane is one of Europe’s fastest-growing technology companies. Our product is designed to make every software instantly accessible for any user and help companies improve their customer and employee engagement. If you are looking for an opportunity where you’ll tackle big problems alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people you’ve ever worked with, Userlane might be the perfect place for you.
About the role
As a Senior Technical Writer, you will create easy-to-understand user content and product documentation to increase product clarity, performance, and usability. You will be under the product team and work collaboratively with engineers, product managers, and usability experts to ensure accuracy of the documentation.
Communicate with designers and developers to understand product details
Work with the product and engineering teams to obtain in-depth understanding of the product and documentation requirements. Learn complex concepts, and communicate information in a way that is engaging and understood by users.
Produce superb product documentations
Create, maintain, and update high-quality product manuals, procedures, specifications and other documentations. In collaboration with the designers, you’ll craft a clear and concise microcopy to improve the user experience on our product.
You have at least 5 years experience in technical writing of software documentation. Experience working with cross-functional teams to communicate fundamentals of a product. Experience in the B2B SaaS environment will be an advantage.
Personality and Language
Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects in a fast-paced, changing environment. You are an excellent communicator in English.
What’s in For You…
- Our market provides sheer endless growth possibilities: Our Digital Adoption Platform can be used for any software which runs on a browser - no limitations! As digitization is on everyone’s mind, our industry is expected to grow at the speed of light in the next few years.
- Fast growth & the possibility to shape the future: Userlane is among the global leaders in the Digital Adoption market. At the same time, we are by far the youngest company in this market with the highest growth rate.
- Team and Culture: Work with a vibrant and international team of highly ambitious team players. Our culture strongly focuses on enabling team members so they can unfold their maximum potential.
- Development and Compensation:
- Clear career paths and a transparent compensation framework including market-based salaries ensure clarity
- 1200 € yearly budget for personal development. Usable for attending conferences, external training, or anything that will help you be the best in your role!
- 5 additional days off per year for training & personal development purposes
- Be part of a modern working environment. Your basic equipment includes the latest Apple or Microsoft devices. If you work remotely, we make sure to provide you with all the hardware you need to work efficiently.
…. and a lot more!