Are you ready to take your product marketing career to the next level? Tanium is seeking a Senior Product Marketing Manager to be a key enabler for all facets of our go to market strategy for Tanium’s suite product and solutions. You will be responsible for product messaging, positioning, sales and partner enablement, new product launches, revenue planning and collaboration with the demand generation team. Our ideal candidate will be creative, analytical, and extremely well organized, with a high-level of attention to detail. You have excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to influence and drive initiatives across cross-functional teams.
What You’ll Do
- Leverage strong content creation background to develop content, including sales tools, messaging and positioning documents, event collateral, and thought leadership content
- Be the voice of the customer and influence the vision of the Tanium suite of products and solutions
- Be the quarterback for launching products and solutions and ensure go-to-market plans are executed in support of overall business goals
- Analyze the market, buyers, trends, industry-specific problems, and competitors to create strategic positioning that differentiates Tanium in the endpoint Ops & security market
- Identify target personas, understand their key business problems and pain points and articulate Tanium’s value proposition to drive desired outcomes.
- Work closely with product management, sales leadership, enablement, customer success and marketing teams across all activities
- Educate the sales team through delivering engaging sales training and enablement
- Execute on a solutions-marketing based approach and deliver integrated content that drives pipeline
- Conduct market research, including buyer interviews to inform marketing content and create actionable recommendations
- Present to customers, partners and sales teams
We’re Looking For Someone With
- BA or BS in Marketing, or equivalent experience required
- MBA preferred
- 5 yrs+ of experience in product marketing, solutions marketing or outbound product management required
- Experience at a business-to-business enterprise software company required
- Experience understanding technology at a deep level and ability to simplify and translate features and functions into customer centric business outcomes
- Solid experience in creating compelling content and narratives out of complex topics for both internal and external consumption
- You are a team player, knowing how to work well cross-functionally to get stakeholder alignment
- You can balance both art and science of marketing – having great creative intuition and an insatiable appetite for data and insights
- A profound sense of ownership and accountability is required along with the ability to influence (and inspire), sometimes, skeptical audiences
- Must be comfortable speaking in front of all levels from entry-level employees to the C Suite
At Tanium, we offer a proven platform for endpoint visibility and control that transforms how the world's largest and most sophisticated organizations manage and secure their computing devices with unparalleled speed and agility. There’s a reason why more than half of the Fortune 100, top retailers and financial institutions, and four branches of the US Armed Forces rely on Tanium.
Our unstoppable spirit, drive to do the right thing and win as a team attitude has earned us the rank of 7th on the Forbes list of “Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing” for 2019 and 10th on FORTUNE’s list of the “100 Best Medium Workplaces.”
On a mission. Together
At Tanium, we are stewards of a culture that emphasizes the importance of collaboration, respect, and diversity. In our pursuit of revolutionizing the way some of the largest enterprises and governments in the world solve their most difficult IT challenges, we are strengthened by our unique perspectives and by our collective actions.
We are an organization with stakeholders around the world and it’s imperative that the diversity of our customers and communities is reflected internally in our team members. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone feels they have opportunities to succeed and grow because we know that only together can we do great things.
At Tanium, we take care of our employees and their communities with things like 5 days of Volunteer Time Off.