SafeCharge, a Nuvei company, is a global payment technology organization with extensive growth plans for European, Asian and American markets. SafeCharge has been in the payments industry for more than a decade providing technology based innovative payment solutions to a broad range of blue-chip clients. With 400 team members, our offices are spread across Europe, APAC, Israel, North and Latin America.
About the Position
The everyday job of the marketing writer include creating, editing and proofing of the company’s external communications, along with a full understanding of the product positioning and the landscape of a B2B Fintech product.
The content writer will work closely with the entire marketing department members, brain storm and create appealing marketing collaterals and brand communications.
- Implement a comprehensive content strategy with diversified elements including marketing collateral, presentations, brochures, white papers, blog posts, web content, and press and media communications
- Develop clear, compelling content that is free of errors and drives to action
- Take highly technical material and bring it to life by giving it personality, humanity and business practice
- Assist the marketing team with developing content for advertising campaigns (banner ads, email campaigns, landing pages)
- Assist the marketing team with internal communications campaigns
- Conduct in-depth research and stay up to date on industry and competitor content
- Mother tongue English- a must
- Proven experience of at least 3 years in marketing writing position for a B2B company- a must
- Creative thinking
- Keen attention to details
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great interpersonal skills and teamwork capabilities
- Able to take highly complex subjects and break them down into simple and easy-to-understand concepts
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field Design, English, Communications, Journalism
- A challenging job in a fast developing, international company;
- Friendly work environment where you can thrive and develop your skills;
- Career advancement possibilities;
- Competitive remuneration package.