CINC Systems is a fully integrated cloud-based community association accounting and property management software system. It’s the largest SaaS player in its space and is growing rapidly.
CINC was founded in 2005 by a third-generation banker and in 2019, after accelerated growth, received significant investment from Spectrum Equity, a well-respected growth equity fund that has invested in the likes of Ancestry.com, SurveyMonkey, Origami Risk, Grubhub, Lynda.com and GoodRX.
The company is the leader in a growing-yet-underserved market. CINC Systems partners with approximately 16,000 of the estimated 350,000 HOAs in the U.S. CINC-served communities total nearly 2 million homes. About 25% of the American population lives in a community association and more than 60% of new housing built for sale is within associations.
The company has recently bolstered its senior executive team and is dedicated to the development of its team. As the company expands, the development of new leaders will be critical for success.
Due to CINC’s continued growth and innovation, the company is seeking to add a Senior Marketing Manager to the team. This position will drive the company’s marketing efforts and report to the Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing.
This position is for a do-it-all marketer; someone who seems to find a way to overcome any obstacle. One day this person might be working in the marketing tech stack, the next day driving the creation of a new sales presentation deck and the following day creating a video to distribute to our channel sales team. Responsibilities will include:
- Leading the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration across product and sales.
- Acquiring and maintaining deep domain knowledge to successfully evangelize new product releases through multiple channels.
- Telling stories. This person will need to be able to recognize trends, seize key insights and turn all of these into a story that helps CINC widen its lead in the marketplace.
- Prioritizing work. CINC has a lot of growth opportunities in front of it and this leader needs to be adept at identifying what work will be most impactful.
- Analyzing customer insights and best practices to build successful campaigns.
- Creating and maintaining analytics across multiple platforms that provide key insights for future campaigns.
- Working in collaboration with sales to produce assets that support the entire sales cycle.
- Working with internal and external resources to develop creative briefs and leading the creative direction to meet objectives for all print, digital, and video assets.
- Ensuring the alignment of messaging across multiple channels.
- Building a data-driven case to make continued and expanding investments in marketing.
- Working closely with bank and other industry partners to provide marketing support that drives their respective business development effort.
- Identifying short-term and long-term budget and resource needs, including developing and managing of the annual marketing budget, expenditure spending, and other financial considerations.
- Planning and executing on an event and sponsorship strategy that positions the company as best-in-class and drives leads.
Qualifications and skills required:
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- A forward thinking, entrepreneurial mindset
- The ability to tell a story through various assets and multiple channels
- 5+ years of experience developing marketing plans and campaigns for SaaS based B2B companies and reporting results
- Strength as a persuasive writer with an eye for great emails and landing pages
- Strong project management skills with an ability to multi-task
- Adept at problem-solving and metric-driven
- Proficient in Salesforce and HubSpot
CINC is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.