Foodics, a Saudi fast-growing startup in MENA, offers a complete Cloud point-of-sale SaaS with tools that help F&B and retail businesses start, track and grow. B2B sellers use Foodics to accept payments, track inventory, monitor sales, send orders to the kitchen, digitize menus, manage employees and analyze the whole business with smart reports, anytime and anywhere on the cloud. Available in English, Arabic, Spanish and French. Foodics works offline with iOS apps that securely store data on the cloud and can integrate with third-party apps. Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Riyadh, Foodics is currently available across the MENA region, with offices based in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, and Egypt with a culture retaining talents and promoting creativity and efficiency. Foodics today is one of the most promising SaaS companies in MENA and future Unicorn (1 Billion USD company) and we are looking for people like you to help shape tomorrow at Foodics.
To become a leading Fintech and software trusted partner globally, for retailers and sellers who want to grow their business.
We empower sellers with a comprehensive point of sale platform to enrich their operations. We give complete business control and offer smart reports on sales, customers, employees, and inventory. We also provide an ecosystem of tools to seamlessly accept payments and finance growth.
We are looking for a Senior Creative Copywriter with experience in the Technology sector to advertise our products writing clear and engaging copy in websites, brochures and sales emails. You will ensure our product marketing content presents our brand in an accurate and compelling way.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities 💡
- Write clear and compelling copy to describe products
- Create advertising texts for brochures and banners
- Work with designers on landing pages for new product features
- Craft sales pitch emails to pique potential candidates’ attention
- Ensure all content we produce is true to the product and consistent with our brand
- Collaborate with designers to create appealing graphics that complement text
- Conduct competitive research to identify our strong and weak points
- Promote product copy online (e.g. on social networks)
- Apply SEO principles to maximize reach to our target audience
- Update product descriptions as needed (both on our websites and other online resources)
- BSc in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or relevant field
- Minimum of at least five (5) yrs. proven work experience as a Copywriter working on creative campaigns across the GCC preferably with Marketing agencies, tech or SaaS companies. B2B experience is a plus
- Portfolio of published articles
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Familiarity with online marketing campaigns
- Basic keyword search knowledge
- Solid time-management skills
- Self-starter with ability to work independently across functional groups and on multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Fluent in English and Arabic is a must
- Must be flexible to work in a fast-paced and evolving environment
- Medical Insurance
- Training & Development
- Performance Bonus.