MediaMonks is looking for a Copywriter to create unreal taste appeal for a global (FMCG) client whose countless famous brands are enjoyed around the world. If you’re keen to work as part of a global team of Monks to produce integrated work for a world-class client, this job represents the sweet spot. We’ll start hiring this spring, but if we already got you excited, we’d love to hear from you anytime.
- As a Copy Monk at MediaMonks, you’ll wield words, wisdom and wit on behalf of top-name clients who seek us for the creative production of digital products, advertising and marketing.
- Working as part of a global group of Monks on both local and international assignments, you’ll operate across teams and time zones on projects big and small.
- You’ll cover everything from social content, web copy and newsletters to print, display ads and e-commerce.
- Quickly switching between different products and brands, you’ll handle large-scale requests along with single lines of copy.
- You’ll use data-driven insights to help personalise content across the entire customer journey—from awareness campaigns to e-commerce copy.
- You’ll contribute to improving our workflows, best practices and client relationships across brands.
- In short, your job is to ensure everything makes sense, is consistent, and meets the client’s objectives—all while tingling consumer taste buds with drool-worthy copy.
Become a Monk
At MediaMonks, you’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to become the best production partner in any field and market. With offices around the world and 4,000+ Monks and counting, we’re leading the industry through integrated teams who create great, relevant work with purpose at scale and at speed. If you’ve got a taste for it, we’d love to hear from you.
MediaMonks stands for equal-opportunity employment and welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a custom cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job. Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org has answers.
The perfect candidate doesn’t exist, but you might be just who we’re looking for.
- For this mid- to senior-level position, we’re looking for a copywriter with several years of experience and a knack for working at a high, international level.
- Your writing is both clear and compelling—your work builds brands and gets consumers eating out of your hand.
- You know about the good, the bad and the ugly of programmatic advertising and behavioural targeting in order to write effective, dynamic copy.
- While you might be tired of the word, your storytelling skills allow you to write video ads that leave an impression in as little as 6 seconds.
- You can produce quality content out of thin air as well as based on briefs or input written by others.
- You have a proven ability to tackle the same topic from a variety of angles and can produce alts for internal reviews and A/B tests.
- You combine creativity with critical thinking; your analytical approach means you ask the right questions and make sense of complex content and marketing strategies.
- You have a knack for structure and organisation—both in words and in the way you work—creating and collaborating through clear and comprehensive content matrices.
- You’re comfortable and capable of presenting work to clients—always able to rationalise your choices and considerations to win people over with your words.
- As part of a constructive feedback loop, you can give and handle critique without making it or taking it personally.
- You are the change you want to see in the word: you improve what is said, not just how.
- Your attention to detail is close to annoying: typos, inconsistencies and questionable punctuation marks have little chance getting past your cursor.
- You’re comfortable jumping in and out at any stage of a project—from first ideas to final words—always delivering tight work, even under tight deadlines.
- You have a great sense of personal responsibility and eagerly go the extra mile if that’s what it takes to make good great.