We're looking for an experienced Senior Copywriter ready to step up to the next level, working alongside our ECD and CD to help drive the agency's creative output. You'll do this through compelling, insight-driven ideas, persuasive storytelling and a proven track record of awarded brand and digital thinking.
As a leader in the creative department, you will need to
- Confidently lead projects, think strategically and see the big picture.
- Map out campaigns across multiple touchpoints, making the complicated seem simple.
- Be proficient at developing strong relationships, taking our client partners on the journey with you.
- Be a precise and compelling presenter with the ability to sell the work.
- You will inspire and mentor other teams; guiding them to elevate the work through ideation and craft.
- You will be able to give clear and concise feedback, always keeping the strategic goals in mind, while pushing for the best creative solution.
- You will have the ability to wield your copywriting skills to craft persuasive ideas, narratives and presentations.
- And work across projects that blend brand and digital thinking, staying ahead of emerging trends and technology.
- 10+ years of experience working in an agency environment.
- Exceptional copywriting skills
- A track record of awarded ideas
- Established leadership/mentoring skills
- Be a brilliant, compelling presenter
YoungShand is an indie agency on an upward trajectory. Our modest size will enable you to work across all clients, with a strong focus on New Zealand businesses making an impact in the world. Our highly integrated model pulls together all the skill sets required to create great work – from strategy to creative, design, dev, production, client service and media.
Because we grow brands that communicate with all New Zealanders, we celebrate diversity and the unique backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints that difference brings to our team and our clients.
We encourage an inclusive, creative workplace culture and embrace flexible working, Friday lunches and summer hours. This is an opportunity to be part of the next exciting phase of YoungShand.