ONEHOPE is looking for a Copywriter to help create engaging content for all print and digital assets that are disseminated across the business. This position sits on the Brand Marketing Team and has cross-functional responsibilities servicing the Creative, Growth Marketing, Tech, and Field Development teams. You will work closely with the Creative Director and work Director of Content Marketing to ensure all copy and tone is consistent, engaging, inspiring, and reflective of our brand’s voice.
- Be the main point of contact for any written content necessary to support business needs.
- Ensure all copy and tone is consistent, engaging, inspiring, and reflective of our brand’s voice across the business.
- Create copy that is grammatically clear, concise, and on-brand.
Write copy for a multitude of assets, including but not limited to:
- Printed materials – including our seasonal Hope at Home catalog, shipping inserts, Wholesale POS, Marketing Brochures, Wine Club materials, and more.
- Digital marketing assets – including emails, social media, paid ads, blog posts, and more.
- Napa Valley winery and tasting room assets – including wine club seasonal allocation assets, winery emails, tasting experience materials, and more.
- Field Development assets – including one-sheets, training, and onboarding materials.
- Product content – including romance copy for labels, product descriptions for the website, and other storytelling content for the website as needed.
- Graduated with an English, Marketing/Communications or related bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years prior industry experience producing copy for ecommerce, print, and social media channels
- Experience working for a beverage, retail, or direct sales company preferred, but not required
- Understanding of writing for SEO preferred, but not required
Who You Are
- You are creative and passionate about writing unique and engaging content
- You are incredibly detail-oriented and able to juggle multiple tasks while staying calm under pressure
- You know how to work in a fast-paced environment and how to communicate/collaborate cross-functionally across internal teams
- You are independent and accountable, staying apprised of and ensuring personal and project deadlines and completed on time
- You take initiative and seek out answers/solutions on your own to keep projects moving forward
- You are able to take constructive feedback and tailor your work to fit the needs of the business as necessary
- You have a positive attitude, are actively seeking new challenges, and are eager to learn
Additional Benefits and Perks
- A best in class team and company culture
- Medical benefits
- Try award-winning wines (must be 21+)
- Ability to work remotely
- Education stipend to grow, learn, and develop your skills.
- Company trips to Napa (pending COVID)