Laundry Service is a full-service marketing agency helping brands create meaningful roles in culture, with an emphasis on lifestyle, sports, music, tech and entertainment. The agency handles strategy, creative, production, influencer management and media buying in-house, with a focus on social and digital media. Laundry Service has been named to AdAge’s A-List four times, and recognized as one of FastCo’s most innovative companies. Laundry Service also operates Cycle, a sister company focused on influencer marketing and premium branded content.
Laundry Service is part of Wasserman, a global brand marketing and talent management agency. Learn more at www.247laundryservice.com and at www.TeamWass.com.
We are seeking a sharp, ambitious Sr. Copywriter to concept and expertly execute creative ideas and assets for our best-in-class clients. You have the vision to create big-picture plans and the technical chops to execute them flawlessly.
- Writing and editing copy for digital campaigns, in the distinct and unique voices of our clients from Brand Manifestos to Video Scripts to social posts
- Flawless knowledge of spelling and grammar, with the ability to bend the rules if creativity calls for it
- Deep vocabulary, working knowledge of Slang terms
- Concept and collaborate with other creative and internal teams
- Work with Account and Strategy teams to ensure creative concepts and copy tones are on brand and strategically sound
- Create and collaborate to develop campaign concepts for, but not limited to: Social & Digital
- 5+ years of agency-side experience writing and editing copy for digital and social campaigns
- A flair for brevity
- Expertise with social: main platform differentiators and an understanding of what works where
- A knack for channeling different editorial voices, and an understanding of brand audience — what they care about and what they share
- Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
- Proficiency in MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite for Mac, and all social publishing tools
- Flawless spelling and grammar
- Innate curiosity and entrepreneurial spirit
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!