Hims and Hers offers a modern approach to health and wellness. Our mission is to eliminate stigmas and make it easier for people to access care and treatment for the conditions that impact their daily lives. That starts with creating an open and honest culture of care that is accessible for everyone, no matter who you are or where you live. Since launching in November 2017, we’ve raised over $200MM in funding and are one of the fastest growing direct-to-consumer brands in history.
We are looking for an individual to really help lead all our copy initiatives internally. Copy is an exciting discipline at Hims and Hers because of the myriad touch points it has. This role is a highly cross functional role that will involve working with various teammates across multiple departments. Additionally, this role sits within the creative team and is pushed to think about higher level storytelling and how that comes to life with words.
- Develop all copy for marketing materials including ads, emails, TV, website, packaging, press stories and more
- Work closely with design, brand, production, digital and product development team to develop brand copy across various digital and non-digital touchpoints
- Develop and evolve copy workflows and processes, as related to copy development, product naming, international translations, company-wide tone-of-voice training and more
- Be ruthless when it comes to editing, grammar, and proofreading techniques
- Follow brand guidelines and enhance them over time
Experience & Skills
- 5+ years experience in marketing; 3+ of those years in product marketing specifically
- Strong storyteller with the ability to develop campaigns that get customers’ attention and build product brands people love
- Analytical thinker with experience in data-driven marketing
- Ability to drive experimentation focused on conversion and engagement
- Experience using insights and strategic thinking to influence stakeholders
- Experience communicating the benefits of various marketing strategies to business audiences of all levels
- Experience driving complex projects in a fast-paced environment
- Eagerness to be hands-on and jump in to write marketing and UX copy
- In-depth understanding of the healthcare, wellness, or CPG industry a plus
- Experience bringing product marketing to life on physical packaging a plus
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.