Hello Design is looking for a Senior Copywriter with agency experience to make the future with us. Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to concept and execute copy across mediums. We are looking for a passionate storyteller who is hungry to learn and grow with us.
- Write for a diverse range of clients and projects, and demonstrate the ability to write in a variety of styles and voices.
- Contribute to brainstorming and strategy meetings, generating creative ideas that support brand and business goals.
- Tackle short and long form assignments—brand manifestos, campaigns, headlines, web copy, and more.
- Work with our production team on content creation, including scripts and interview guides.
- Craft social copy, from shareable quips to effective tagging to the perfect emoji for any situation.
- Collaborate with multifunctional teams on strategy and pitch decks, diving into research and data to glean insights and opportunities
- Develop and write for Hello's communications, include our website, project case studies, and social platforms.
- Communicate the "meat" of the message simply and elegantly.
- Impeccable attention to detail and highly organized
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Excellent communicator; both written and spoken
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Responsible and capable of meeting tight deadlines
- Enjoy working in a collaborative environment
- Passion for quality design and innovation
- A thirst for learning
Hello is an award-winning creative digital agency located in Los Angeles. Our clients include Facebook, Nike, Tillamook, Sonos, Murad, and Supercell. Our work: hellodesign.com
Hello offers 100% employer paid health and dental, 401(k) match, and paid vacation, sick leave and holidays. When we're in the office, we've also got a fully stocked snack rack, freshly ground coffee, and really cute dogs.