Our mission is simple: to make personalized skincare accessible and convenient for all. Awarded one of Inc's Best Workplaces 2019 and 2020 Forbes #8 Startup Company, Curology is a leader in direct-to-consumer ecommerce and has been featured in Vogue, Allure, Harper’s Bazaar, and Business Insider.
Curology is creating the next generation of skincare through customized treatment plans and formulas with powerful prescription ingredients for acne and anti-aging. We believe great skin shouldn’t be a luxury, but a fact of life.
We’re looking for a Senior Copywriter (Contract) to join our fast-growing, in-house creative team. The ideal candidate is equal parts strategic and creative, fluent in advertising, and experienced with taking campaigns from concept to execution.
What you'll do
- Concept: Brainstorm breakthrough ideas for Curology. You’re a pro at creativity with bulletproof strategy.
- Collaborate: Work closely with Designers, Art Directors, Copywriters, Producers, and Directors on creative development. You’re comfortable (and experienced) lending your creative POV across functions.
- Write: Execute multi-channel copywriting. You have a proven track record for communicating campaigns across consumer touchpoints.
- Edit: Thrive on feedback. You value creative refinement, whether the pushes come from creative leads or from cross-functional stakeholders.
- Deliver: See your work through to the very end. You’re committed to upholding quality for every deliverable: video, digital, social, and more.
- Push: Maintain and nurture the brand, while identifying when we can take creative risks. You want to build a brand that stands out.
What we're looking for
- 5+ years of experience copywriting at agencies, studios, or in-house.
- A strong portfolio of work showing a range of mediums.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to balance multiple projects at once.
- A commitment to quality.
- You care about brand stewardship.
- An adaptable, easygoing personality.
- A team player everyone wants to work with.
Curology encourages applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities. Notice to Applicants under the CCPA.