Docebo is looking for a results-driven Senior Conversion Copywriter to lead our marketing acquisition content efforts. We’re looking for a data-minded creative marketer who is skilled at producing punchy, engaging copy that inspires action and conversion. This role will report to Docebo’s Global Director of Marketing Communications, and will work closely with Docebo’s acquisition team and creative team to create compelling copy for banners, ads, video, and social media networks.
Reports To: Global Director of Marketing Communications
Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Write original, action-evoking copy for banners, ads, video, and social networks that drive prospects through the buyer’s journey.
- Use SEO, SEM and PPC practices to optimize content.
- Collaborate with Performance Marketing Manager and Acquisition Team to drive shared goals through targeted campaigns.
- Partner with graphic designers, web designers, and web developers to develop visually compelling content designed to convert.
- A/B testing creative content and using data to inform your copywriting tactics.
- 5+ years experience as a Senior Copywriter, Product Copywriter, or similar role in B2B/SaaS.
- Proven experience writing and editing for demand generating content, with a keen eye for detail.
- A keen aptitude for digital advertising – writing and optimizing copy specific to digital mediums and data insights.
- Bachelor in Marketing, Communications, or relevant field.