When it comes to product marketing PMA’s the biggest fish in the pond. We unite 1,000s of product marketers (40,000+ at the time of writing) around the world and each and every one of those members has a shared mission: to drive demand, adoption, and the overall success of their products, and awareness of the role.
From day one, PMA’s lived and breathed content - and we’ve no intention of stopping. From our reports to our podcasts to our articles to our eBooks to our interviews - and more, we add value to our community every day through words.
We’ve gone from 0-100. To continue on our current trajectory, we need an unbelievably talented, strategic-thinking wordsmith to join the team and take our content strategy from 100-200.
If you’re passionate about words, oozing with ideas, and love just getting stuck in, you may well be made for this role.
What’s You’ll Be Responsible For
- Building and owning the content strategy and tying everything we do back to organizational objectives, community needs, and product marketing trends.
- Executing on the blogs, reports, podcasts, socials, etc. included in said strategies.
- Directly managing a junior copywriter and supporting their personal and professional growth.
- Working closely with the community’s marketing, event, and social media teams to ensure we run as one, cohesive team and maximize each other’s output.
- Understanding and translating technical topics into uber engaging and authoritative copy.
- Reporting on and analyzing all our content-related data and using that data to put forward and drive decisions.
- Leading projects from scratch with little supervision, and taking the initiative to problem solve.
- Having a close handle on the competitive landscape and coming up with creative ideas and strategies to keep your community three steps ahead.
- Connecting the dots between content and commercial.
- Being hot on the pulse of content best practices - period. And being proactive in sharing and incorporating them into our own strategies.
- Collaborating with design and having a keen eye for what aesthetically works alongside copy.
Skills You Won’t Survive Without
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Proactivity. Whether it’s speaking to our community, putting forward new ideas, or forecasting trends, you’ll thrive in forward-thinking environments and you won’t be afraid to put yourself out there.
- Effective time management and ability to manage internal and external dependencies.
- Strong practical understanding of:
- Social media
- Strong understanding of conversion best practices - what words and language entice people to buy? Where should CTAs be placed to encourage click-through? What type of copy encourages people to trust us?
- Be able to work confidently and independently when needed.
- Concise communication and an internal advocate for the importance of content.
- At least 3 years experience in a senior copywriting role
- Experience managing at least one copywriter
- SaaS and /or B2B previous experience is desirable
We have offices in London & Manchester, this role can be fully remote, office based in either location or hybrid.
- Salary: £29,000
- Extra day off on your birthday
- Flexible hours and early summer finishes
- New tech gear: laptop, screen, mouse, keyboard. We got you covered
- Company social events
- A unique opportunity to join a fast-growth scale-up, unparalleled learning opportunities, with excellent opportunities for progression
- 20 days holiday (excl. bank holidays)
- Work from home opportunities
- Sociable and supportive team (and an office dog)
- Free coffee and tea, snacks fruit, and treats.