We’re looking for a Content Marketing Manager to join our team and lead the development of our content marketing function. We need an individual who is looking for an opportunity to make a big impact by creating both a short and long term content strategy. You’ll be managing the planning and execution of various mediums including blogs, email, video, social, podcasts, e-books and industry reports. This role is critical to the success of our marketing team at ReCharge and will report to the Creative Director.
What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Manage and develop the existing content team.
- Work with external influencers, partners, customers and ReCharge leaders to define and drive key messages for content.
- Craft thought leadership pieces and strategize content to drive ReCharge’s brand awareness.
- Work closely with the rest of the creative team to align brand messaging with relevant channels.
- Collaborate in crafting stories to promote our product, generate leads and educate audiences.
- Manage external and internal resources to develop content pillars.
- Develop and execute short and long term content and amplification strategies.
- Asses overall content performance and identify current gaps and opportunities.
- Creating content/campaign calendars and tracking/reporting performance.
- Optimize content for SEO, lead conversion, and engagement.
What You’ll Bring
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a B2B content marketing role
- Experience within the e-commerce or fintech industry is desirable
- Compelling and relevant writing examples/portfolio and/or case studies
- A growth mindset ready to take on the challenges of a rapidly expanding company
- Evidence of work that is customer-focused and on-target
- Experience developing content across multiple platforms/media
- Excellent project management and desire to oversee multiple project timelines and deadlines
- Resourcefulness: You'll figure out what needs to be done and find ways to make it happen
- Ability to work remotely and a desire to make an impact at a high-growth start-up
- The ability to look beyond what’s working now, and push for continual creativity and innovation
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience desired
Who We Are
Since 2014, ReCharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, ReCharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 30 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 250+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.