Adaptavist is a global software innovator, enabling organisations to digitally transform how they collaborate and get work done. Founded in 2005 and with a growing global reach, our customers cut across every major industry and include more than half of all Fortune 500 companies.
Today, Adaptavist leverages its deep technical understanding of Atlassian and innovative partnership with Slack to help organisations embrace new ways of working to achieve competitive advantage.
Through trusted consultancy, app development, training, hosting, and licensing solutions, Adaptavist has established itself as the go-to partner of choice within the Atlassian Ecosystem.
About the role
Do you have a passion for customers, a clear view of how content can drive new business, and an ability to gain valuable insights from data? If so, this is the role for you.
Our ideal Senior Content Marketing Manager will be a highly motivated, results-driven individual who can use content to solve problems and drive new business opportunities.
You will work closely with multiple teams on content driven lead generation programs. Utilising webinars, videos, demos, whitepapers, and otherlong-form content to identify opportunities, create, promote and report on campaign effectiveness.
The right candidate should be creative, analytical, detail-oriented, and possess the ability to build strong cross-functional relationships. As well as being fun and challenging, this role offers the opportunity to shape the content strategy across Adaptavist.
Some of the things you’ll do:
- Work directly with product and solutions marketing teams to create compelling content across channels optimise all content for SEO performance
- Generate content for delivery across multiple channels
- Interview customers and external stakeholders to tell compelling stories across different forms of media
- Drive the vision and strategy for content across our online channels, including the website and Atlassian Marketplace listings
- Drive product marketing video strategy and production. Includes storyboarding, scripting and visual direction
- Create product collateral such as in-depth white papers, webinars, datasheets, and other handouts.
- Enable our sales team and partner channels with the necessary message, material, and tools to support the selling process of our products.
What we’re looking for:
- Extensive B2B focused content marketing experience
- A highly skilled content writer and editor
- A strategic and curious mind, always looking for new and creative ways of marketing a solution to an audience
- Deep understanding of how to use digital content to drive qualified leads
- Drive and aptitude to manage a broad range of responsibilities
- A proven track record of successfully promoting content using digital channels
- Experience with webinars, white papers, case studies, infographics and other long-form content
- Confident and pragmatic in their approach and able to demonstrate credibility quickly
- Willing to go the extra mile as well as take on new challenges and resolve them methodically
- Excellent organisational, prioritisation and interpersonal skills
Nice to have:
- Technical knowledge and experience within the B2B technology space
- Experience with Atlassian tools and Marketplace apps
- Experience productising solutions and offerings and taking them to market
- Expertise in digital marketing analytics tools (Google Analytics)
- Experience in Sprout Social or other social scheduling/listening tools
- BA/BS degree preferred
Our amazing benefits:
- Experience in a rapidly growing and diverse business - be part of something exciting, and be a key player in helping to shape Adaptavist now and in the years to come.
- Flexible Hours and Remote Working
- Unlimited holiday allowance
- Top Spec Machines
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- International Travel
- Company Pension Plan
- Healthcare Plan
At Adaptavist, we are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community, and believe this positively impacts both the creation of our innovative products and our delivery of bespoke solutions to our global customers and our own unique culture. We encourage all qualified applicants, regardless of age, disability, race, sexual orientation, religion or belief, sex, gender identity, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership status. From our family-friendly policies to our flexible work environment we offer a range of benefits and policies in order to support staff from all different backgrounds. If you have any questions, please do ask us. We look forward to your application!