We’re looking for at least two B2B freelance marketing writers to produce high-converting articles, emails, in-app and landing page copy for our clients and partners.
One of you will have an affinity for composing email copy which drives user adoption and retains customers for years to come.
The other can scour industries and report deep findings on its leaders and high-performers, helping thousands make informed purchasing decisions from as little as 500 words.
You’re both writing champions who’ll work with our talented marketing team to produce some of the best content the internet will ever see.
Our ideal content writers:
• Have strong B2B writing portfolios which showcase their ability to write for multiple audiences and formats (emails, articles, in-app messaging and landing page copy)
• Creatives who see content writing akin to fixing a jigsaw - spending extra time looking for the perfect word to fit a well crafted sentence
• Comfortable writing content (no matter the length) which inspire readers to take action
• Gets stuck-in with researching, willing to roll-up their sleeves, leaves no stone unturned and only submits the absolute truth
• Knows how to use advanced Google search operators better than most
• Can show how their content contributes to revenue, onboarding, customer retention or referrals
• Direct experience using B2B software tools and can write about the landscape of a given market
This role is perfect for you if:
• Available to write several pieces of content per week
• You’re an email marketer and/or B2B content writer with SaaS experience
• Excited to work with some of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world
• Fed up of writing about brands / industries you have no interest in
• Looking for long-term writing opportunities
• You have a digital marketing background
You can expect to get:
• At least 3 content pieces to work on per week
• $0.07 - $0.25 per word based on skills, experience and results
• Work remotely from anywhere in the world
• Access to Private Slack group for freelance writers
• Continuous training and education
We have a simple application process for this role as we’re looking to hire within the coming fortnight.
In your application/note, please tell us why you feel you’re the best person for this role.