Would you like to join the global talent pool that is revolutionizing the world of work?
We are looking for Script Writers to join our network of talented professionals. Candidates should have advanced abilities in at least two of the following languages: English, Portuguese and/or Spanish. If you’re smart, talented, enthusiastic, ambitious, and want to be part of projects run by world-class multinationals, then come and register with us.
What does a Script Writer do?
- Creates content: writes scripts for short videos for social networks or short commercials, screenplays or radio programs, web-content and communication material.
- Edits, revises and reviews work especially in response to feedback.
- Submits material for publication in the required and expected format.
- Provides feedback for other contributors, and edits other writers’ content.
- Collaborates with other tasks as requested.
Technical requirements for this role:
- Undergraduate degree in communications, journalism marketing and/or related fields.
- Courses in communications and marketing will give you an advantage.
- 2 to 3 years of experience managing social media platforms or communities for brands.
- Background in journalism or professional experience as a writer.
- Knowledge of the technology and communications industry is a plus.
- 100% fluent in two of the following languages: English, Spanish and / or Portuguese – both written and spoken.
- Strong portfolio/Published articles.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent business judgement.
Attributes we are looking for:
- We are interested in creative and responsible professionals with good time management and organizational skills.
- Someone who is able to meet deadlines, has a high level of commitment to task completion, is an independent thinker, detail-oriented and proactive.
- Willingness to work hard, throughout the day/weekends.
- Ability to understand assignments and take action promptly.
Availability to work a minimum of 15 hours per week is a must.
This is your chance!
If you’re interested and believe you meet our requirements, upload your professional background to www.yandiki.com. Please include links to scripts you have written.
Watch this short video to find out how to become part of the Yandiki Talent Cloud.