Tonal is the smartest home gym and personal trainer. It has completely revolutionized the way people work out at home, with its sleek design and advanced A.I. technology. We’ve united a diverse team of experts and decades of research to reinvent strength training, making it more efficient, more effective and more engaging.
With this in mind, we want to bring that same innovative approach to the workplace. At Tonal, we continue our shift of emphasis by growing our instrumental team. We collectively weave our knowledge and creativity, as we redefine the future of fitness. We are passionate about building products that transform lives, and building teams that transform the status quo. Together, we can be our strongest.
As we continue to build our Content Team, we’re looking for a New York-based Script Writer to assist in the development and creation of our fitness videos. This is a fantastic opportunity for a writer with studio show experience and/or a candidate with writing experience in the sports/fitness industry.
Who You Are
- 7+ Years experience as a Content Script Writer
- Experience working on a live/daily/weekly show a huge plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment and on multiple projects concurrently
- Any experience/background in the fitness industry a huge plus
- Self-starter, deadline-driven, collaborator, team player
- Strong research skills and the ability to translate scientific information into compelling, everyday language
- Knowledge of branding and ability to write in Tonal’s voice while highlighting product initiatives
What You Will Do
- Create fun and informative scripts using your creative writing skills while adhering to established guidelines
- Work closely with producers and existing guidelines to script content
- Adhere to production calendars and ensure deadlines are met
- Provide constructive feedback and copy proofing for scripts drafted by other writers
- Work as a team with other writers and collaborate on projects when needed Interact with on-camera talent to assist in the development of scripts
- Work with other departments to understand the goals and objectives of the company
- On-set script support and supervision when needed
- Assist and contribute to the ideation and development of new forms of content
Tonal is committed to meeting the diverse needs of people with disabilities in a timely manner that is consistent with the principles of independence, dignity, integration and equality of opportunity. Should you have any accommodation requests, please reach out to us via our confidential email, firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests will be addressed and responded to in accordance with Tonal’s Accessibility Policy and local legislation.